Skip to content

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and NWN:EE Digital Deluxe sale

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
Celebrate that it’s not-yet-winter with the biggest discount on Neverwinter Nights: EE yet!

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is 30% off!

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe is 40% off!

Act quick, the sale will end soon (in 2d days and 16 hours)!
Drakon

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited September 2018
    Darkness over Daggerford and the Darkness over Daggerford Official Soundtrack have joined the Not-Yet-Winter Sale on Beamdog!

Darkness over Daggerford - 30% off

Darkness over Daggerford Official Soundtrack - 30% off
  • M0tanM0tan Member Posts: 61
    I've just purchased Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe, Darkness over Daggerford and Darkness over Daggerford Official Soundtrack.

In the client, I've installed NWN:EE, but I can't find any place to download the soundtrack (BG:EE I and II have both a link to the download directly in the Beamdog client) and I also don't seem to find the extra premium modules: Pirates of the Sword Coast, Wyvern Crown of Cormyr, etc.
    Darkness over Daggerford and it's soundtrack is also not visible anywhere (in the client or in the game itself). It is like the standard NWN:EE has been downloaded, without any extra.

Thoughts?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    edited September 2018
    @M0tan Are you using the Beamdog Client? https://www.beamdog.com/about/client_faq

If yes, then shoot a message to our support - support@beamdog.com
    edited September 2018
    Yes, I am using the Beamdog client v. 2.1.8

Edit: I've just updated to version 2.1.9 and the result is the same. So, probably I have to contact support.
    JuliusBorisov
    Only 13 hours are left! Don't miss this sale, if you still don't have NWN:EE or DoD!
  • GM_ODAGM_ODA Member Posts: 177
    I just posted this to reddit - i don't think there were any mention there of the sale as yet :/
  • MirandelMirandel Member Posts: 526
    M0tan said:

Edit: I've just updated to version 2.1.9 and the result is the same. So, probably I have to contact support.

If anyone else finds himself in that situation, it might be due to inexperience with Beamdog client (which, despite minimalist style is not very intuitive). Here is where one should look for all DLC one's bought:

JuliusBorisov
    Mirandel said:

M0tan said:

If anyone else finds himself in that situation, it might be due to inexperience with Beamdog client (which, despite minimalist style is not very intuitive). Here is where one should look for all DLC one's bought:

Thanks. I've managed to find it in the end... BUT:

1) Even after installing NWN:EE Digital Deluxe and applying the Darkness over Daggerford DLC, the soundtrack for Darkness over Daggerford doesn't get downloaded. You only will have the 2 folders for NWN (normal soundtrack and the premium one). You need to download the soundtrack for Darkness over Daggerford directly on beamdog website. If you download the Steam version, you get everything in one place.

2) The client downloads everything separately. NWN:EE is one game and NWN:EE Digital Deluxe another. The size of the installed folders by the Beamdog client is 16Gb. The one from Steam is 10.8Gb.

cheers.
    MirandelJuliusBorisov