Skip to content

updates

Hey, maybe some of the issues I'm having is lack of NWN updating; is there an update to install?
Or does the Beamdog client automatically install any NWN updates?

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/71552/neverwinter-nights-enhanced-edition-patch-1-76

The Beamdog Client doesn't automatically install updates, you choose it yourself.
  • TrixterTrixter Member Posts: 237
    Okay, how do I find where the version number is in the game; I forgot where this was.
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Go into the options menu and it will show the version in the top right corner.
    Found it; thanks.
    I think I've found the "reddit" site to upload crash reports, but where do we announce problems verbally, because we can't reproduce them?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    You can share issues you find on the forum, but the thing is there's a possibility you won't hear from anyone about these issues. Reporting the bug on the bug tracker (it's not Reddit, by the way) means that our QA team will get back to you, helping you to determine the issue or its cause.
    Any idea until the next update?
  • zordren3742zordren3742 Member Posts: 207
    edited October 2019
    Post edited by zordren3742 on
    And the news will be on that same blog?
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    More than likely to be announced on the stream first.

TR
    Any more news; I didn't find it on the forums?
    edited October 2019
    What is this PAX?
    edited October 2019
    Ah, bigger promotion... :)
    So PAX is over ? I see no update; is there something I'm missing?
    edited October 2019
  • Reporting the bug on the bug tracker (it's not Reddit, by the way) means that our QA team will get back to you, helping you to determine the issue or its cause.

That's not entirely true based upon my experience. I've submitted many bug reports. In some instances they did, but in other instances I never received a word. In a couple other instances, they waited 30 days only to send me the response of, "Due to lack of inactivity....we're closing your bug report." As if my lack of sending them daily updates on the bug disqualified my bug report altogether.

Not cool. They lost a lot of my good will with those tactics.

edited September 2018
    We respond to all public bug reports. In some cases, it can take time, yes.

Due to lack of inactivity....we're closing your bug report. - this message only appears if a user doesn't reply to questions from our QA in the bug report. I.e. "inactivity" can come only from the bug reporter, not from us.

Which your reports were "disqualified"? Can you provide links, please?
    Beamdog still working on the update patch?
    Yes!
  • We respond to all public bug reports. In some cases, it can take time, yes.
    Due to lack of inactivity....we're closing your bug report. - this message only appears if a user doesn't reply to questions from our QA in the bug report. I.e. "inactivity" can come only from the bug reporter, not from us.
    Which your reports were "disqualified"? Can you provide links, please?

Sure, Julius, I'd be happy to. Let's see if this link works: GDL's Dirty Laundry

If not, here's a screen shot. I submitted others using my son's account because he was having hard crash ad nauseum with his laptop. It was GUI related: