Skip to content

G3 Celebrates its 15th Anniversary

CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438
edited September 2018 in General Modding
On September 18, 2018, The Gibberlings Three celebrates its 15th anniversary. We want to thank all of our friends and visitors for making our community what it is today, and to that end, we're kicking off the celebration a little early this year. We'll be releasing a number of mod updates between now and Sept. 18--starting with a triple update of Auren Aseph, Kivan and Deheriana, and Sarah--and we have a few other surprises in store. Keep this thread bookmarked as we continue to countdown to the 18th.
Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
ronaldoLudwig_IIArctodusStummvonBordwehrBallpointManArunsunShinGusindaSssiksseilorAedanStefanOJuliusBorisovGreenWarlockAstroBryGuyfluke13DrakonswitelminsterThacoBellbob_vengMirandelAerakar[Deleted User]RodrianlolienAndreaColomboRavenslightMantis37modestvoltaFlashburnsmeagolheartBelegCuthalionALIENZaghoulMateoFrozenOrlonKronsteen

Comments

• ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    G3 (15th) Anniversary Mod, part 2!?
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,669
    Haha, we wish. :)
    (Thankless plebs. We give them updates and they want caviar! :Do:) )
    ShinAstroBryGuy
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Nice! Ol Mur is one of my favorite NPC's I never would have guessed to get an update. B)
    AedanAerakarJuliusBorisovlolien
  • AWizardDidItAWizardDidIt Member Posts: 197
    edited September 2018
    Happy 15th anniversary G3!
    JuliusBorisovAedanOrlonKronsteenlolien
  • smady3smady3 Member Posts: 48
    cirerrek's ai scripts are always a mainstay of any of my installs. Many many thanks and happy anniversary Lady's and Gentalman of G3
    God
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    Yes! You guys are really dishin em out over there, thanks. B)
    StummvonBordwehrOrlonKronsteen
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    CamDawg said:
    Still hoping for a BG2 version.
    Mirandel
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    that bug was what made me uninstall the mod. so mabey i'll give it another chance now that it's fixed.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    CamDawg said:

Level One NPCs is updated with tentative support for the EEs. Level One NPCs is some exceptionally high-level, complicated coding. I think I got everything needed for it to work on the EEs, but we'll see. Note that while it works for the EEs, I did not extend its functionality to cover the Beamdog NPCs.

Nice work! I noted the readme isn't updated though. Just before your new release I was checking the Level 1 NPC's mod to find out if it's compatible, but the readme read (and still does):

"This mod works with BG2: Shadows of Amn, with or without the expansion pack Throne of Bhaal. If you do not have Throne of Bhaal installed, you will not be able to assign any kits based on the wild mage. Make sure your game has the latest patch before installing any fan-made mods: for SoA that would be 23037 and for games including ToB it's 26498. Do not under any circumstances install the beta patch version 26499, as it's likely to make your game uncompletable. Check the ReadMe files related to your patch in your game folder and the BioWare website if necessary.

This mod is designed to work with all other mods, including Baldur's Gate Tutu (and EasyTutu) and Baldur's Gate Trilogy. We gently suggest installing the BG2 Fixpack for all platforms except Tutu. If you decide not to include it, we may not be able to help you with any in-game bugs or bugs added by Baldurdash.

Those are pre-EE wordings.
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    So many updates, great stuff :) I miss the fun little anniversary mods... Wasn't there a Jerry Springer mod a long time ago. Keep up the good work.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    CamDawg said:
    Call that not much? It's always nice to see new quest content for Baldur's Gate 1, whether it's BGEE, BGT or Tutu. I'll keep an eye on the mod to play it when more class quests have been created. Interesting!
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438

CamDawg said:
    Call that not much? It's always nice to see new quest content for Baldur's Gate 1, whether it's BGEE, BGT or Tutu. I'll keep an eye on the mod to play it when more class quests have been created. Interesting!
    (Pssst... I often use understatement in an attempt to make my comments amusing as well as informative. :) )
    SssiksseilorThacoBell
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    CamDawg said:
    Any chance of having a thread here to notfiy those of us who don't frequent G3 for updates?
    SssiksseilorOrlonKronsteen
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @CamDawg do you plan to update also Divine Remix in the forseable future?