Skip to content

September 28 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
Today Beamdog Producer Luke Rideout and Marketing & PR Manager Lee Guille shared the latest studio news, updates and plans on Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition and the Infinity Engine EEs. Luke showed the current state of Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition on Android (everything showcased is still work in progress).

Check out the quick recap.

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    We’ve done a lot of bug-fixing for the 2.6 patch. There are 65 (!) spells now fixed to correctly follow the rules.

Can somebody provide a list?
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    I missed the stream for medical reasons but i read recap and watched rerun on twitch and I agree with @ThacoBell 100%, good job guys keep it up.
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    I also agree. I'm glad to see you are going to be doing smaller patches and that you are going to work on getting them out across each platform better.

I'm super excited about True Type Fonts. I need this badly for my vision issues that can't be corrected with glasses. Even if I had great vision, this will be a nice update once available (including the fact that it was part of the process to get it to mobile platforms).
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 69
    I haven't been around awhile. Is there possibility to revamp BG3: Black Hound project or a game like IWD3?

I've read about project in Unreal. Would the game be full 3D or 2.5D with 2D backgrounds ?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Raduziel said:

We’ve done a lot of bug-fixing for the 2.6 patch. There are 65 (!) spells now fixed to correctly follow the rules.

This will be in the patch notes.
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024

Raduziel said:

@JuliusBorisov any idea when to expect this patch, at least a rough ballpark guesstimate? Next year? Next quarter?
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719
    Aerakar said:

Raduziel said:

@JuliusBorisov any idea when to expect this patch, at least a rough ballpark guesstimate? Next year? Next quarter?
    Soon™
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Aerakar said:

Raduziel said:

I'm gonna say a month.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited October 2018
    Save up to 75% off all our Infinity Engine titles and DLC in the GOG 10 year anniversary sale!

https://www.gog.com/games?devpub=beamdog&sort=popularity&page=1
  • Ludwig_IILudwig_II Member Posts: 369
    ThacoBell said:

I'm gonna say a month.

I like your optimism:)
  • GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    The last patch took over 4 years and 5 OS releases - I'm optimistic that 2.6 will be a little quicker than that ;)