Skip to content

Android, missing bonus features

Not sure what I did wrong, I downloaded and installed BGEE and SOD on my Samsung tablet. I cant start a BG game from the strat through the SOD app, and when I start in BGEE app it says I have not purchased the bonus content such as Neera and Dorn. I miss my laptop. :(

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Neera and Dorn are DLC on the phone versions. I want to say it had something to do with the phone apps being cheaper than the PC/MAC versions (Something that was a little controversial here when it was announced).
  • KvotheRM8KvotheRM8 Member Posts: 54
    edited October 2018
    Okay, thanks for that information. I don’t like that it’s advertised as EE but it’s not truly the EE version, it’s just BG with the Shamon class and no old school retro videos.
    Post edited by KvotheRM8 on
    I can’t lol I just can’t play this game on my tablet. There isn’t an option to toggle off the floating names above everybody’s heads. So as I look at my party in the FAI...it’s just words. :(
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @KvotheRM8, if you click on the magnifying glass (Show All I think it was called) on the right hand panel, it should turn of the text (and stop highlighting door, traps etc).

Also, from you OP, BGEE and SoD are separate games on the Android platform. You will be able to import your game and continue but you need to start each individually.

Gus
    Thanks Gus, I remeber now. What does that button above the magnifying glass do? Don’t remember that from the PC version.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    No probs. The icon above is to allow you to drag a box around something(s). For the PC, it is the same as using your left mouse button to drag a box around a couple of NPCs to control only those.

Gus