Skip to content

Sorserer's Spell trigger Bug

When i selecting three of spell, I can't select SunFire spell becouse of Spell Immunity. There is no room

Comments

• MyragMyrag Member Posts: 328
    That must be your mod doing so it's not a game bug. Normally you can't put spell immunity in sequencers anyway.
    WDPak
  • WDPakWDPak Member Posts: 2
    Thank you
    But I don't have any mod
    It is iOS platform
    I'm useing iPad for playing
    Sad..
    Myrag
  • kjeronkjeron Member Posts: 2,367
    WDPak said:

Thank you
    But I don't have any mod
    It is iOS platform
    I'm useing iPad for playing
    Sad..

It's a bug, it was reported and acknowledged a while back: Contingency/Sequencer Spell selection does not scroll, 12th+ spells per level cannot be selected.
    lolien
  • MyragMyrag Member Posts: 328
    edited October 2018
    Whoa, educate me please, I'm genuinely interested. How can you cast 12 spells of level 5 as sorcerer on iOS. What's different there? Unless I don't understand the UI :smile:
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Myrag said:

Whoa, educate me please, I'm genuinely interested. How can you cast 12 spells of level 5 as sorcerer on iOS. What's different there? Unless I don't understand the UI :smile:

That's because you can select Spell Immunity against each of the 8 schools of magic as a separate spell. So 1 spell is represented as 8 different spells. Take the other 4 spells (assuming they don't have any "sub-spells" like Spell Immunity has), and that makes a total of 12. Since there are only 11 boxes, the 12th spell (and any additional ones) becomes invisible from the interface.
    semiticgoddess