Skip to content

Darkness Over Daggerford EE Update Question

TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
edited October 2018 in General Discussions NWN:EE
I see via twitter that for the GOG release that DOD has a new version (v2.01). Having bought it shortly after release through BeamDog (v2.00) I have a few of questions.
  1. Does this update only apply to the GOG version or does the BD version require updating?
  2. If the BD version does need updating will it be via the BD client?
  3. If not by the client what do I need to do to get the update?
TR
JuliusBorisov

Comments

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited October 2018
    Here is the announcement on twitter. There is nothing on Ossian's site and the changelog on there is only for v2.00 whereas this is the Changelog for the new version. Surely someone knows the answers to my questions. @JuliusBorisov ?

TR
    Post edited by TarotRedhand on
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    I'll include this question to the livestream list.
    TarotRedhand
    Thank you.

TR
  • warriorbardwarriorbard Member Posts: 2
    Hi TR. All versions (GOG, BD, Steam) are now updated to 2.01. I believe the BD version gets updated through the BDC, but Beamdog will have to confirm. I saw the Steam one was automatically updated.
    JuliusBorisov
    I did check mine and it was definitely v2.00.

TR
    From the stream I got that I needed to download the update. Took me a few minutes to figure out what I had to do. So in case anyone can't figure this out here is all there is to it. In the BD client just click on the dropdown box immediately under where it says "NEVERWINTER NIGHTS: ENHANCED EDITION" at the top of the client. Select "Darkness Over Daggerford" and you will get a yellow update box if your version is out of date. Just click on that to update. Finally when the update is complete, use the dropdown box again to reselect your version of NwN EE otherwise I doubt you'll be able to continue playing.

TR
    JuliusBorisov