Skip to content

According to the Steam achievements, 5.4% of players beat Durlag's Tower, but

but only 4.7% of players beat Sarevok.

Who are these 0.7% of players?

[X-Files theme]

Comments

• ConjurerDragonConjurerDragon Member Posts: 110
    #Metoo Somehow after Durlags Tower and AecLetec the impetus of my game was gone and back in Candlekeep I went off to play other games.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i at least beat sarevok for the multiple achievements before i never fought him again...... :)

although to be fair i considered my game "finished" once im on sarevok's doorstep in the temple of bhaal
  • HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108
    That achievement for defeating Sarevok was glitched when the steam achievements were released for BG:EE. So I guess that's the reason. :)
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    you also have to factor in that the achievements were added recently. like i have beaten tob twice but you'd never know that as the last few achievements for that are bugged.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    sarevok57 said:

i at least beat sarevok for the multiple achievements before i never fought him again...... :)

although to be fair i considered my game "finished" once im on sarevok's doorstep in the temple of bhaal

Why not if you don't mind me asking?
    I love the Sarevok fight, especially with SCS.

The thing I would skip if I had the chance is that sodding maze. And I kill Tamoko and can rarely identify the armour so have to backtrap through the bloody thing again... :s
  • batoorbatoor Member Posts: 676
    edited September 2018

sarevok57 said:

The thing I would skip if I had the chance is that sodding maze. And I kill Tamoko and can rarely identify the armour so have to backtrap through the bloody thing again... :s
    Hmm you should be able to sleep before the temple though, and I'm sure one of your mages has identify in their spellbook?:S

Durlag's Tower just gets better each time I do it for some reason..I really like that dungeon.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    batoor said:

sarevok57 said:

Hmm you should be able to sleep before the temple though, and I'm sure one of your mages has identify in their spellbook?:S

Durlag's Tower just gets better each time I do it for some reason..I really like that dungeon.

Edwin....say no more.

Agree with you about Durlag's.
  • DordledumDordledum Member Posts: 243
    edited October 2018
    I really enjoyed my Durlag trip, but totally forgot about the Ulgoth cultists. They are ridiculously tough.
  • The_CheesemanThe_Cheeseman Member Posts: 175
    edited October 2018
    Besides the four wardens, the initial cultist ambush is probably the toughest fight in BG1. I especially hate how the mages carry invisibility potions and tend to just run away, forcing me to just wait 24 hours for it to wear off before I can find the buggers.

In fact, I’d say MOBs running away after they are no longer a threat is by far the worst part of SCS. It may be ‘realistic’, but it’s also mostly pointless and aggravating. But I digress...
  • ShashakiroShashakiro Member Posts: 24
    In my first playthrough, I found Sarevok pretty significantly more difficult than any fight from TotSC, personally.