Skip to content

Translation from IWD 98.90%, stopped at 3 months!

Brazilian Portuguese (Female) = 100%
Brazilian Portuguese = 98.90%
Source: https://translate.baldursgate.com/projects/9

I can not understand missing just 0.10% to finish the translation, they decided to stop. has three months that do not change the translation anymore. What is happening / happening? I have several friends here who do not speak other languages and we are from a RPG community in "Belém-Pará-Brazil", and we are waiting for this update (only 0.10% of the text is translated), I bought the IWD and I wait for the times this Translation.

Could someone clarify what is happening? what's the problem? Or even inform the administrators about this almost complete translation?
anastiel

Comments

• anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    should be paused for the tests because most translations are paused in 3 months, if I'm not mistaken it's for the tests and check if everything is right but it can probably appear in the next patch because today it came out on their blog about

July 20 Livestream Recap

we’ll do one final update for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, bringing more bug and localization fixes, and adding a new test feature.
    Iamdorf
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    1.10% percent, actually.
  • anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    I think I'm missing the final part, I'm hoping to leave in Portuguese to start playing.
  • HurricaneHurricane Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 730
    Unfortunately the percentages on this translation are misleading. It is still mostly untranslated because the work on the project never really started. The last update showing "3 months ago" is just due to the developers adding new English strings to the game.

The former team lead for this translation was @stephanmartins, but he is no longer available. If any of you have any interest in volunteering for this project and forming a new translation team, please let me know.
    JuliusBorisovLuke_BDzoom
  • HurricaneHurricane Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 730
    Just a quick update: I've now managed to fix the incorrect completion percentage of the Brazilian Portuguese translation at https://translate.baldursgate.com/projects/9, so there should be no more confusion about it.
    JuliusBorisov