Skip to content

[MOD] BGEENPC Tweaks for BGEE / SOD / BG2EE / EET

13»

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    there was another mod that recently came out that moved most of the characters that this one did but also added ajantis and coran. viconia and alora were moved to the fai instead of where this moved them however.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1014869#Comment_1014869

• ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,270
    @Erstarrung For such personal placement, I think you just need to create you own mod or move NPC's using NearInfinity
    smeagolheart
  • Gabeg21Gabeg21 Member Posts: 43
    edited July 2019
    Trying to install this mod for BG2 EE only, but only the options for BGEE are showing up in the download. It skips all the BGEE stuff and then says "installed successfully".

Any thoughts?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out that I had to skip to the correct component.
  • AtherakhiaAtherakhia Member Posts: 22
    Hi @smeagolheart, love the mod. It might be worth adjusting Nessie's dialogue if S9BGEENPCTweaks:30:Convenient NPCs is installed so that she no longer says Dorn is in the corner of the Friendly Arm when he is not!
  • tl1942tl1942 Member Posts: 178
    edited October 2020
    Dorn is where he's supposed to be, outside the cabin at the Nashkel Mine, but I can't initiate dialogue with him... Had no issue with Tiax, Coran, Eldoth, Baeloth, or Neera.

Running this on EET.
  • tl1942tl1942 Member Posts: 178
    edited August 2021
    @smeagolheart Just wanted to confirm that the bug with Dorn I mentioned above is still present nearly a year later on a fresh install with 2.6.6.

All other components seem to work fine.

EDIT: Is there any way to get around this? Maybe with a console command? Last time, I just waited until SOD to recruit Dorn, but I'd really like to have him in BG1if possible.
    Post edited by tl1942 on
  • seloconselocon Member Posts: 11
    Viconia isn't in the game. Checked in Peldvale to verify she's not there. Check Song of the Morning Temple, since I assume that's the "temple area" you mention. Not there. Checked the Nashkel temple. Not there. Even went back to the FAI to check it's temple. No Drow.

Where is she really
  • masteralephmasteraleph Member Posts: 270
    selocon wrote: »
    Viconia isn't in the game. Checked in Peldvale to verify she's not there. Check Song of the Morning Temple, since I assume that's the "temple area" you mention. Not there. Checked the Nashkel temple. Not there. Even went back to the FAI to check it's temple. No Drow.

Where is she really

Any chance you also have Tweaks Anthology installed? There's a Tweaks anthology that puts her to the south of Beregost (so that players are more likely to find her)
  • seloconselocon Member Posts: 11
    edited September 2022
    selocon wrote: »

Where is she really

Any chance you also have Tweaks Anthology installed? There's a Tweaks anthology that puts her to the south of Beregost (so that players are more likely to find her)

Nope. and I even checked that map out (as the cave is a possiblity of a waiting point for her) and she's not anywhere in there.

Edit:

I've removed the "convenient NPCs" component and she spawns where the base game puts her. So that specific component is bugged in some way.
    Post edited by selocon on