Skip to content

bg2: ee steam, bug alert

dos350dos350 Member Posts: 18
hello, playing latest version bg2 on steam with 1 friend

all work fine til we are in chapter 2, just done hexxat quest and back from the copper coronet to the graveyard,

after resting in graveyard, game will not unpause. forces load and still happen again when we try rest in the graveyard.. heres the save, try resting in graveyard..

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @dos350 I recommend using our bug-tracker: support.baldursgate.com - attach the save there, and our QA will help you.
  • dos350dos350 Member Posts: 18
    edited November 2018
    honestly, im back and im angry, this not only happen in graveyard, now nearly anywhere randomly we try rest, in temple district outside, in de'arnise keep outside, and now even at trademeet inn! we lost progress due to this, very frustrating, i will honestly do the support, but maybe u could have done it for me and cared about bg like i do! how can u do this to me! this honestly was not a bug in previous versions of bg ee!,,, upon further test,

now when we rest , i am unable to unpause, but my friend can unpause and move around, while im still paused, i dont see animation of him moving he kind of warps, tried him as host, same problems,, tried removing pause permission, dont help
    Post edited by dos350 on
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Our QA will help you if you attach the zip there. There must be something odd going on in your game, and we'll define what it is.
  • dos350dos350 Member Posts: 18
    and ur telling me i need an account there? are u joking,,, or tell me how or u do it for me please, thanks
    I'm not joking. There's an instuction on how to report bugs here. In order to help you, our QA would likely need more information, it's difficult to say - this is why reporting on a dedicated site and getting feedback from the developers can help you solve issues with the games.