Skip to content

Rasaad Romance Guide

Hi everyone. I'm trying to publicize my Rasaad Romance Guide since I could never find one back in the day when I first started playing (AKA a few months ago.) So, here it is! Feel free to let me know if it needs any improvements. Thanks!
StefanOJuliusBorisovMirandelDavide

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Thanks @Nira , a question : what do you think of Rasaad's romance? I think the npc is so charming, but I heard that in the epilogue is disappointing, charname
    has nine children (!!!) , and both her and Rasaad die against some random assassins. Shame on Beamdog should that be true !
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Awesome, thanks for sharing! Do you plan to create other guides (for Neera, Dorn and Hexxat)?
  • NiraNira Member Posts: 5
    @DJKajuru , I thought the romance was quite good. Rasaad's character seems pretty real to me, and his storyline and the romance seemed to fit together naturally. His earnest seriousness also pairs well with my charname's sense of humor from a RP perspective. As far as endings go...
    Well they have 7 kids :wink: and they don't get assassinated until their kids are grown up. Until then they get to live a nice happy life on a mountain! Seems about as much as one can hope for, to me. Especially with how prone to tragedy Rasaad is. His worse "Sad" epilogue is so sad that this one seems great by comparison
    DJKajuruJuliusBorisov
    @JuliusBorisov No problem! I am going back through with an evil Charname, so I was thinking of doing Dorn or maybe Hexxat. No guarantees when that one will be complete though... :#
    JuliusBorisov
    Nira said:

@DJKajuru , I thought the romance was quite good. Rasaad's character seems pretty real to me, and his storyline and the romance seemed to fit together naturally. His earnest seriousness also pairs well with my charname's sense of humor from a RP perspective. As far as endings go...

Well they have 7 kids :wink: and they don't get assassinated until their kids are grown up. Until then they get to live a nice happy life on a mountain! Seems about as much as one can hope for, to me. Especially with how prone to tragedy Rasaad is. His worse "Sad" epilogue is so sad that this one seems great by comparison
    Well, I really like him as a character (he's cute, adorable and in SoD you just need to keep him hydrated with strength and defense potions), and I can't overwrite the ending for my own game (that would spoil the surprise) ,but I would surely invite someone to write a new one.
    @ZaramMaldovar consider yourself invoked, if that's your thing , of course. xD
    Nira
    I do agree that he is cute and adorable!
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    edited November 2018
    @DJKajuru
    I'm confused, what exactly are you asking me to do?

In any case I don't know enough about Rasaad nor am I a big enough fan of Rasaad to write anything involving him.

@DJKajuru
    I'm confused, what exactly are you asking me to do?

In any case I don't know enough about Rasaad nor am I a big enough fan of Rasaad to write anything involving him.

Precisely, I was gonna ask you to write a new epilogue for Rasaad if you felt like doing it . I didn't remember if you liked Rasaad or not heheh

• ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @DJKajuru
    I don't think I know enough about Rasaad and I certainly don't like him enough to play him a second time although I admit his story is really good and an amazingly written tragedy.