Skip to content

BG:EE (RP Heavy) UK/EU players

MuttleyMuttley Member Posts: 65
Hello.

A friend and I are looking for mature, dedicated players to join our RP group for long term involvement.
We are hoping to play through the BG and IWD series before moving on to NWN. After that we would like
to look at playing together as a DM led group through our own adventures and/or campaigns.

The details...
When: Sundays 7pm UK time - 9pm UK time(not just GMT but BST when applicable)
Where: We are in the UK and Netherlands and would welcome other players from our time zones
What: Baldur's Gate Enhanced
Who: Other mature players who are looking for being part of a long term group that hope to have several
years of continued enjoyment of D&D together.

Please let us know if this is the sort of thing you would like to be a part of.

[Note: No discord, Teamspeak or the like will be used]

Comments

• jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    edited October 2018
    Hey this sunday ive got a family members birthday but from then on I would be very interested, the only thing to say every 3rd week i work sunday untill 8.30pm (only one in 3 weeks) so once in three weeks if I could possibly start at a later time 9pm?
    let me know if your happy with that or not, ( im also happy to but only if you are willing, to play outside sundays on a availability basis) if you ever want to push things along.
    Post edited by jamesker on
  • MuttleyMuttley Member Posts: 65
    If you are in a nearby timezone you are welcome to join in. Currently we have Myself(UK) a parent of two children in Netherlands and a player from Denmark. We will be playing through on easy settings to help the newer players and also because its more story focused
  • jameskerjamesker Member Posts: 99
    Yeah im English so timezone is friendly for me , if your happy I could join in a week sunday? 11th?
  • MuttleyMuttley Member Posts: 65
    11th sounds good. Add me on Steam. 'Muttley' I should be wearing a dog hat of some description
  • okajokaj Member Posts: 28
    edited December 2018
    -
    Post edited by okaj on