edited November 2017
    Credits
    Bruce Cambell staring in...
    - Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
    - Xena: Warrior Princess
    - Call of Duty: Exo Zombies
    - Army of Darkness

Special Thanks
    A very special thanks to the fantastic artist @bob_veng for his masterpiece portrait of Autolycus. If you google the original, you'll be amazed he made this from that.

Thankyou to @Tredvolt and @Genboo for their efforts critiquing and selecting quotes to be cleaned and prepared for the final cut.

Quote Library
    Included is a large collection of quotes left over from the work done. They are almost totally raw but if someone was so inclined to make their own custom soundset, they may do so with the attached library.

Post edited by Dukinson on
  • TredvoltTredvolt Member Posts: 62
    For anyone who enjoys switching out sound files - you should really check this set out. Dukinson spent a truly ridiculous amount of time cleaning up each of these after extracting them from their various sources. At the start I just thought it was an entertaining idea good for a few laughs, but by the end I was convinced Autolycus roamed the Sword Coast complete with wit and bravado, ready to steal your money or your heart!

@bob_veng did a great job with the picture - and I think that was the true motivation behind Dukinson's efforts. He wanted to match quality for quality. I honestly got emails at 3am asking me to compare 3 different types of "huh" sounds.....

I really hope some of you try this out. I guarantee you'll enjoy it. I know I won't use another thief than Auto for any of my future runs through the series. The king of thieves is a permanent part of the BG world for me.
  • DukinsonDukinson Member Posts: 46
    Thankyou for the kind words Tredvolt. I'm glad you enjoyed the project.
  • MirandelMirandel Member Posts: 526
    You are amazing! Thank you for that work!
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    Hi @AMP1972, you can still used it...

If you grab hold of 'AutoBG1.zip' version, create a folder called 'sounds' in the root folder on your device (in the same folder where baldur.lua is), copy all the voice clips to the sounds folder, you will be able to select the voice pack on char creation or using customisation.

There are no words displayed on the screen but you will have the voice. The same will work for other voice packs as well.

Any that have voice synched to text on the screen will need to be installed using WeiDU to get the text; however could still extract the .wav files from the mod and copy them to 'sounds' to use the voice clips.

Gus