Skip to content

Overpowered Kit Mods

LothawLothaw Member Posts: 3
Having played through the game millions of times, I was just looking for a kit mod or two that embraces the silliness of an overpowered demi-god. Anyone have any good leads? Thanks.

Comments

• evildevil97evildevil97 Member Posts: 93
    Not sure if it works with EE, but the Anti-Paladin kit in the original Tactics mod had a dispel on hit ability that's quite overpowered. The EE version of that mod removed that ability though.
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    I've played a fair few and haven't found any that are as "balanced" or low key as the original game so I'd say most of them are Overpowered Kit Mods
    God
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    edited July 2016
    I remember a bladesinger kit that was absurdly broken. Started with an elven chain mail with an ac bonus based on level that could go as low as -3, casting spells from multiple schools and classes sorcerer style. I'm not sure it's compatible with 2.x though.

(found it : https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/34950/bgee-mod-misdrhaal-hymmets-bladesinger-kit )
  • inethineth Member Posts: 707
    Haven't tried it myself yet, but the Pale Master Kit for Sorcerers seems rather powerful.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    The Improved Archer Kit is quite powerful compared to the vanilla version. Combine it with Dee's Enchanted Missile Launchers to make it even more effective.
  • deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 227
    edited November 2018
    the Morituri is overpowered. No magic items except boots and weapons (but you can cast Barkskin on it), and all the power of a kensai, a barbarian and a monk. Plus many immunities and resistances.

And the pure overpowered Moritusi : Mage lvl 9 (135K xp)-> dual to Morituri. Then you have the morituri with all the best spells for a warrior/mage ^^

Another overpowered kit : the warlord. Try it, you'll think i've created a monster !
  • elmek007elmek007 Member Posts: 10
    deratiseur wrote: »
    And the pure overpowered Moritusi : Mage lvl 9 (135K xp)-> dual to Morituri. Then you have the morituri with all the best spells for a warrior/mage ^^
    Can you dual to kit?

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Back in the day there used to be a fighter kit which had all the powers of a Kensai but could wear leather armor.
  • Daeros_TrollkillerDaeros_Trollkiller Member Posts: 325
    I'd settle for a revised Stalker kit. To me the abilities of that kit just never really fit the name well.