Skip to content

Potion of Firebreathing Text

Hello,

Potion of Firebreath has this in in its explanation window.

It says it transforms our throat yet we are not drinking it.

So, we throw this on someone else, they take fire damage from it, our throat is transformed magically yet we don't use it for anything... :smiley: Or if we are fire breathing really, we just throw the potion on enemies for fun or dramatic effect?

Should i open a ticket? Do you think this should be changed?
Aedan

Comments

• PingwinPingwin Member Posts: 262
    Quite badly worded I agree. I always pictured it kind of like a real life firebreathing act but without the need for a burning torch to ignite their breath.
  • LammasLammas Member Posts: 211
    Yeah, that's just wrong. I guess the idea was to point out that you need to pick a target for the effect but whoever wrote that got it pretty wrong and it's just a bit confusing. If that can be fixed I see no reason not to bring that up.
  • ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 1,391
    Let's say the potion is naturally flamable.

You put it in your mouth. It transforms your throat to be capable of sparking the concoction, then you blow it back out at the enemies, never actually "drinking" it as such.

Drinking it would be bad. It's probably like magic extra-bad gasoline or something.
    TressetDreadKhan
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    Nah, not worthy of a ticket if you ask me, but the choice is yours. I agree with @Chronicler's explaination for this one.