Skip to content

Translation for Mods from English to German

VanoVano Member Posts: 8
Dear forum community,

if anyone needs his mod to be translated to German, feel free to contact me. I am sure I will be able to find some spare time to support your hard work!

In my job I am doing a lot of translations, especially from EN > GER and also doing advertisement, website texts etc. Also I am reading a lot as well in EN as in GER.

Do not worry the quality will be very high!

Comments

• SeeweadSeewead Member Posts: 12
    Hi there, that would be really great. I mean it.

Well, I am no modder myself and therefore have no mod that needs translating. But my favourite mod is still only english. Sad, but true. So you can imagine I would be most delighted if somebody could change that.

Here goes: Rjali-Mod.
    Here is the website:
    http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?s=397cdb1538fac32cfcff9f1e96e0829d&showforum=161

The mod-author is always very friendly. Please do contact him.

Thanks for your help. I mean it. Tons.

See ya, Seewead
  • VanoVano Member Posts: 8
    OK! I will contact him and inform you about the result!
  • nullsetnullset Member Posts: 38
    Hi, Vano. I have sent you an email re the Rjali mod. If you are having problems setting up an account on Black Wyrms Lair, I can get Baronius to help you, as he is a friend of mine and has been very helpful to me setting up hosting for my mods.
  • nullsetnullset Member Posts: 38
    Hi again Vano. Baronius has confirmed your BWL account manually, so you can sign onto it now.
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,673
    Just in case you also feel like translating from German to English:

there is Breagar, a dwarven NPC who finally needs to learn how to swear in English, too :)
    and also my Solaufein mod Solaufein Rescue with a quest and Solaufein as a joinable NPC.