Skip to content

G3 Celebrates its 15th Anniversary

2»

Comments

• AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,015
    @CamDawg is SCS31 the same as SCS31 RC3? Any significant changes?

I started a game last week and hate to kill it and restart, but will with good reason of course :)
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,270
    @Aerakar Take look at this comparison: https://github.com/Gibberlings3/SwordCoastStratagems/compare/v31_RC3...master
    and see if something may affect you, like do you have Wheels of Prophecy etc.
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    CamDawg said:

ThacoBell said:

Any chance of having a thread here to notfiy those of us who don't frequent G3 for updates?

I've asked @JuliusBorisov if the forums here could incorporate the Infinity Engine Modding News (or its RSS feed), which is the easiest way to track releases; it's what SHS and SP use, for example.
    And I've asked the Vanilla about it. We'll see.
    ThacoBell
  • Ludwig_IILudwig_II Member Posts: 369
    Awesome mods and updates, thank you CamDawg, and thanks a lot to everyone who created or contributed
    OrlonKronsteen
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,015
    Thanks @ALIEN and most helpful. Looks like I'm ok with RC3 for now, so my BG2 run continues!
    OrlonKronsteen
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    Late to the party but just wanted to thank all modders out there for their generosity and hard work.
    AerakarPermidion_Starklolien
  • AuggieDoggieAuggieDoggie Member Posts: 2
    CamDawg,
    Can't access the Forums or Downloads at Gibberlings3 or SHS as of 11-12 Dec 2018.
    Wanted to let someone there know but, since their forum access is down had to find you here.
    Was a long-time player of BG I & II and "The BiG World" but have been away for a while and need to collect the latest files for a re-build of tBW.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246

@AuggieDoggie The sites are back.

But starting Wednesday, December 19th, the forums will be taken offline for another couple of days while content is transferred over. They plan to be back online in time for Christmas. Things will probably look a little different when they come back up.

thank you for this news, was trying to access and was not going
    JuliusBorisovlolien