Skip to content

Aggro Bats

ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
So, I'm having on interesting thing happen. When I'm in a cave with bats flying around, and I'm in combat, with the AI turned on my character will target the BATS about half the time, instead of enemies. They don't even attack, my characters will just stand around sometimes taking damage from enemies while a nearby bat is targeted (their blue circle does that pulsing thing).

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Can you upload a save and provide a repro case?
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    It happens everytime I fight with bats around and AI turned on. Its been 100% consistent so far. I don't have any saves near a cave though.
  • BubbBubb Member Posts: 1,000
    @ThacoBell: I can't reproduce.

1. What game / campaign are you playing?
    2. Are you using the new Advanced AI, or some of the other ones?
    3. Can you remember any of the areas in which the bug occurred?

For now I'll assume you're playing SoD, since that's what you were doing last time -

If you want to try tracking down the bad script block, you could (again) try running the debug mod and report what appears over your character's heads when they attack a bat.

Please upload the offending script and state the block number so I can investigate further :)
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Its BGEE+SoD. Currently in BG portion. Advanced AI, and its happens in every cave that features enemies and bats. I have to find another location with both to test, I don't have any saves near one.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    You don't use pre-2.5 version, by any chance?