Skip to content

Hello and Thank You

I would like to thank all the corporate entities and individuals who participated in the release of NWN:EE. I have played D&D video games since Menzoberranzan and Strahd's Possession. Neverwinter Nights is the greatest role playing tool ever created, delight would fill my heart if there were a Neverwinter Nights 3.

I would also like to thank the NWN community for its continued dedication, especially those at the NWVault.

Comments

• ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    Welcome to the forum!
  • DeixterShawl33DeixterShawl33 Member Posts: 18
    Welcome
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    edited December 2018
    Hail, and well met! 'Tis good to see you make your arrival on these forums. Your welcoming cookie should be provided courtesy of @Nimran shortly.

On a side note, I couldn't help but observe that your very first post got four likes including mine. I'm the Fourth Thumbsman of the Apocalypse. :lol:
  • AlleyslinkAlleyslink Member Posts: 9
    "On a pale horse shall come a stranger bearing gifts of chocolaty goodness..."

Lo! The prophecy spoke truly. An uncovering, a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities.

I appreciate all the likes and welcomes :blush:
  • anastielanastiel Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 246
    Welcome
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    :cookie: descends upon feathered wings directly into your mouth.
  • AlleyslinkAlleyslink Member Posts: 9
    Just want to mention, I voted with my wallet and bought myself a gift. I purchased the whole Infinity collection on Steam. Thanks again Beamdog and all, happy holidays. lol @ playing Baldur's Gate on Christmas Eve in 2018, who would have thought?
  • DeixterShawl33DeixterShawl33 Member Posts: 18
    Welcome and happy holidays
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    edited December 2018
    Hail! Er, Snow! Happy belated holidays.
    Post edited by Prince_Raymond on