Skip to content

Annah and Fall-from-Grace

I have a feeling that they will never get along very well. Is it not advisable to have them both in the same party? I don't want to have to choose between them at some point.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    edited December 2018
    Yes, it's possible (to have them both)!
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    edited December 2018
    Possible that I'd have to choose between them? So, it's also possible that I don't have to then? Anything I should know in advance? If I can, I'd rather keep both of them. I'm half-expecting a tragic ending for TNO, but as much as possible I'd like to avoid a NWN2 OC ending or BG2 where I'm forced to choose between my companions - that feels more tragic for me. While I find Grace weak in combat, I love her entire concept; on the other hand, my TNO has a romantic relationship with Annah. Edit: I don't mind a little spoilers like what I should say and do. Thanks
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    There are zero problems in having both. Don't worry.
  • IllustairIllustair Member Posts: 877
    That's good to know, thanks!
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    there is only really one point annah may leave. but it's very easy to stop with picking a certain dialogue choice. it never gets to bg levels.
  • Markus_RamikinMarkus_Ramikin Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2018
    Annah's leaving the party because of Grace happens as part of the banter, i.e. scripted dialogs that occasionally interrupt the adventure. Contrary to what others said, this is unpreventable. (There are at least two relevant banters, so they were probably referring to an earlier one, where you do have the option to calm her down).

However, unless you use the Banter Accelerator (and you should use it!), it's possible you'll never see this, because banters happen infrequently and therefore might not progress to that point.

Anyway, once that happens, you can get Annah to agree to come back. To do that without removing Grace, talk to her after pumping charisma to 13. (Remember the Friends spell.)
    Post edited by Markus_Ramikin on
  • ilduderinoilduderino Member Posts: 773
    I have never had them force me to choose in six or so fair completionist playthroughs and am intrigued by the possibility that they might do so. Have I not seen it due to having high int, wis or cha or due to making certain dialogue choices?