Skip to content

December 14, 2018 Livestream Recap

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
During the last Beamdog stream of 2018 Beamdog CEO Trent Oster and Producer Luke Rideout shared the latest news on Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, NWN:EE on Google Play, and Infinity Engine games. They also announced a contest to celebrate the 20-year anniversary of Baldur’s Gate!

Check out the recap!

Comments

• themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    I'm super excited for the TTF support! I'm all setup to download the development branch.

If I bought NwN:EE on GoG for a friend and I run it on Steam, will we ever have issues playing together or are the versions going to stay in sync? And how does Steam workshop content work for GoG? Can non-Steam users access that somehow? I know there is neverwintervault.org but I would assume people will upload stuff that isn't there.
  • VarwulfVarwulf Member Posts: 564
    I am curious, with Trent's comment about wanting to move on from doing more EEs toward the end of the stream, is it safe to take that as meaning that the leads hinted at earlier this year about finding the Icewind Dale 2 source code has turned out to be a bust? :( I've been wanting to be an active participant in the streams but Twitch is blocked at work. Anyway, happy holidays to all of you wonderful people. I am hopeful for good news
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @Varwulf There is no news on the IWD2 source code, unfortunately.

Oh well, thanks for the update just the same, @JuliusBorisov :)
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550

Where is the Sad Button reaction? :'(
    Aedan said:

Where is the Sad Button reaction? :'(
    I'm staying positive. In this situation, "No news is good news" applies. Last I heard from Trent and Co, they were pursuing a lead on the source code that they weren't feeling positive about. @JuliusBorisov confirms that there is no new news, so in my mind, said lead is still being looked into :)