Skip to content

Beamdog.com Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Changes

JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
Heads up, Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition Digital Deluxe edition owners! Earlier we made a few changes to NWN:EE on Beamdog.com to help with smaller download sizes and allow for individually purchasable DLCs.

Check out the changes.

Comments

• grom56grom56 Member Posts: 109
    @JuliusBorisov is this what the yellow "update" box now on my client is about?? Is it ok to take this update and not have it put us out of wack with our PW server?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    grom56 said:

@JuliusBorisov is this what the yellow "update" box now on my client is about?? Is it ok to take this update and not have it put us out of wack with our PW server?

Are you using the beta branch? https://steamcommunity.com/games/704450/announcements/detail/3416441791726024219
    no, I now use the new "Retail" game after swapping over from the old DD edition. I've never used steam or the development build.
    @JuliusBorisov : Seems that yellow "update" box went away today, but now I have a "fix" button?? I think that's what it is at least...

Why have my game files been changed? And did I miss an update?? I never used that yellow box as I never heard what it was for, and my PW never updated. So, I'm a bit lost here... was/is there an update? Did I miss it and now need to somehow get my game files back on track?? Or am I still waiting for the next update from Beamdog???

Thank you;
    Grom
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    I'd recommend to wait till the next stable patch.
    @JuliusBorisov , thank you for your reply! Waiting was my plan, just not sure what I'm waiting for anymore. It's gone back to having the yellow "update" button, but I can't find a notice for a stable patch, so I'm holding off at this time. Again thank you for your help.
    In any case, you can launch the game from .exe.
    Thanks @JuliusBorisov , I saw from the podcast posted that is still the dev update. So I'll just leave that yellow box alone for now. It's not really stopping me from loading up the game anyway.