Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    Haven't found Haebal. :( Also my game doesn't have area AR9700. :( I've killed Draagis and got his possessions in my bag, I did Nadalin's quest and killed the salamanders and also went to the island.

I'm beginning to think that if no-one cane tell me where to find Haebel that I'll have to use the console and create him :(

The walkthrough says that he should be in Larswood. I haven't been able to find him there. :(

I'm wondering if he got killed with a fireball when I was fighting some goblins and I never found the body, or something similar.
    StummvonBordwehrCrevsDaak
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Haebal (I think his name is spelled differenty) should be inside the Tower in Larswood.
    StummvonBordwehrCorey_RussellCrevsDaak
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,343
    @Wise_Grimwald
    Sorry. AR9700 is an odd number for the area just south of Beregost.

There is a tree (by the Lake??) just by the road - the key is in the tree
    BlackravenCorey_RussellCrevsDaak
    @StummvonBordwehr I think that you have mistyped odd instead of old. Thanks though.

I must have spoken to Haebal without noticing his name.

He is supposed to be also in Solitary Valley, an area that I haven't come across yet. I think that's later perhaps.

I have a bug in Larswood so that could be part of my problem. In the Osmadi encounter. Every time I killed him the game crashed. I don't know if that is anything to do with my problems as I still don't have the book for entering Candlekeep even after entering that area that was inaccessible before. :(

Completing this mod is certainly not easy. Maybe it gets easier with time.
    BlackravenGrond0StummvonBordwehrCrevsDaak
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    @Blind_Visionary Yikes! Your runs sounds rough. Incidentally, in vanilla anyways, not sure on EE, but in vanilla, if you get your rep high enough the ambushes in cities stop. Thus, once you get enough gold, go to Beregost Temple and donate. If I remember right, reputation of 6 stops the ambushes. Good luck in your run!
    BlackravenBlind_VisionaryWise_GrimwaldCrevsDaak
  • Corey_RussellCorey_Russell Member Posts: 996
    Well done @Grond0! It's nice to see you managed to more or less keep your focus for an entire run!
    Grond0Blind_VisionaryCrevsDaak
    Congratulations @Grond0
    Grond0Corey_RussellCrevsDaak
    edited January 2019
    Dreadnought is having great difficulty in finishing Secret of Bonehill. The mod has been changed so much that I hardly recognise it. :(
    Also, all the wizards seem to have rings that make web useless. Of course this means that I now have more rings of Eventar than I know what to with.
    Grond0StummvonBordwehrCorey_RussellCrevsDaak