Skip to content

Multiplayer inventory access

I’m playing BG EE with my friend in a multiplayer game and I don’t have access to his character’s inventory even with all the permission given. Is this a new feature of 2.5 or it’s bug? Pls Help :)

Comments

• TurinTurambarTurinTurambar Member Posts: 17
    Anyone ?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Hello! Sorry for the delay. You can't access other player's inventory. This is an intended behavior.
  • TurinTurambarTurinTurambar Member Posts: 17
    Hi Julius,

Thanks for your answer, but what is the reason behind this? Causing too many bugs ?
    If I want to report other bugs,(real ones haha) but i'm not sure how to use correctly the redmine application, what should I do?

JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714

Hi Julius,

Thanks for your answer, but what is the reason behind this? Causing too many bugs ?
    If I want to report other bugs,(real ones haha) but i'm not sure how to use correctly the redmine application, what should I do?

Yes, I guess the reason was to make the MP experience better (performance-wise).

If you want to report bugs, please follow this instruction - https://support.baldursgate.com/projects/external-bugs/wiki