Skip to content

Your favorite BG2 Party Banter / Conversation Lines!

GrimjackMVGrimjackMV Member Posts: 151
... What it says on the tin, share your favorite lines here!

Was playing a session today and cracked up out loud at this line >

Degardan: Edwin is a self-serving nerveless worm...

Degardan: As it happens, his prowess as a spellcaster consists of parlor tricks and balls under coconut shells. (Edit: Ouch!) ...

Degardan: Gods! This fictional world you live in must be a glorious place, Edwin...
Post edited by GrimjackMV on
sarevok57smyth25ThacoBellZaghoulgorgonzola[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    Sometimes I'm tempted to play a bard just so I can own the playhouse and see my own production of that play. The trouble is that I play efficiently and normally refuse to spam resting, which was apparently expected by the original developers, and the last time I played a bard, I was finished with the game long before the play sequence of events ever finished. So, I've never seen any version of Charname's production of the play. I think I'd have to deliberately spam rest somewhere over and over just to try to trigger all the timers.
    smyth25gorgonzola[Deleted User]
  • MichelleMichelle Member Posts: 549
    Hahaha! :D:D Now I know why I think of Time Bandits every time I hear him speak.

“Now Benson, I'm going to have to turn you into a dog for a while.”
    “Oh, Benson... Dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.”
    “Oh, Benson! I feel the power of evil coursing through my veins, filling every corner of my being with the desire to do wrong! I feel so bad, Benson!”
    Or my favorite, his diatribe against the supreme being.
    “Look how He spends His time! Forty-three species of parrots! Nipples for men!” &...
    “Slugs! He created slugs. They can't hear! They can't speak! They can't operate machinery! I mean, are we not in the hands of a lunatic?”

Sorry, not exactly on topic.
    Thank you Sarevok! I can’t believe that I never connected the two. You absolutely made my day! :)
    sarevok57Borek[Deleted User]
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    minsk, boo and the squirrels.
    for the fact that is am 100% convinced that the miniaturized giant space hamsters trows some stone to the squirrels, just to fool and please his pet ranger, and eats himself the tasty nuts
    :D
    sarevok57[Deleted User]
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Joan_Daro said:

Dorn: This insult cannot stand!
    CHARNAME: Shhh. This insult is very sensitive about having no legs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, gotta admit, that was hilarious
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oswald81Oswald81 Member Posts: 63
    Jan is just made of awesome. Man that guy doesn't have any fear even when needling Keldorn, Anomen, Edwin, Minsc or Sarevok and I bet many more. That story he made about Keldorn's mother and a flesh golem was way cool or Ano the dung orc. He is the sole partymember I'm not considering changing due to that and well thives here plainly sucks.
    sarevok57BorekThacoBellcrumb
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Jan + Minsc + Sarevok is pure gold.