Skip to content

Fantasy artworks, inspired by different RPG

ashafetovashafetov Member Posts: 231
edited March 2018 in Fan Creations
Hello everybody! If nobody minds, I would like to share few works of mine related to Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate universes here. Some of them are from some are new. Your feedback will be very appreciated and please feel free to express your opinions, suggestions or concerns. Thank you very much for watching!

The first one is an oldie of mine, Icewind Dale inspired piece which is called "Welcome to Eastheaven" - some alternative vision of famous landmark. The source with process is here.

Post edited by ashafetov on
ArctodusThacoBell[Deleted User]M0tanAerakarAedanlolienButtercheeseFlashburnJuliusBorisovRik_KirtaniyaGusindaRavenslightshaydhs0ulafeinmashedtatersSkatanCrevsDaakIsewein

Comments

• ashafetovashafetov Member Posts: 231
    Thank you very much, @M0tan !
    lolienJuliusBorisovRavenslightmashedtaters
    #Rik_Kirtaniya thank you so much! I do really appreciate.
    Rik_Kirtaniyamashedtaters
    @Ravenslight thank you very much for the kind feedback! More stuff is about to come
    Ravenslight[Deleted User]JuliusBorisovmashedtaters

Anyone else here NOT realize that some of these pics are gifs, and then get completely freaked out when they moved? :o

Oh.. sorry about that, I have received such feedback before. Sorry for all this creepiness, but I normally do write this in description :)
    lolienmashedtaters
  • ValeriyaValeriya Member Posts: 55
    My favorite is "The Ruined Fortress", it has a grim-gritty atmosphere, kinda reminds me of the Witcher.
    ashafetovmashedtaters
    Oh, thank you @Valeriya ! Silly, but the "Ruined Fortress" is the very first more or less good image of mine, from 4 years ago.
    lolienmashedtaters