Skip to content

SCS Sarevok Issue

First time posting here, long time BG player though. I just attempted SCS(solo Sorcerer)for the first time and have to say it's definitely been a challenge in some parts(chess fight comes to mind). I have, however, run into a real issue with Sarevok(normal difficulty). His HP regeneration is absolutely absurd, for starters. As such and as I consider myself to only be a mediocre player I have had to resort to extreme levels of cheese to get around this and I thought I had it figured out, but I think there may be a real issue with my game, the mod, something.

Long story short: I setup 13 skull traps, used mislead, cast lower resistance 4 times, greater malison 3 times, then dispelled my mislead and kited him to the skull traps and they dropped a whopping 319 damage on him instantly and he still lived. What the actual f***?

I don't know what else I can do. I've tried hold person and letting hasted monster summons deal with him(even immediately after skull traps) and still no dice, pun intended.

Comments

• Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,318
    Your problem is that SCS Sarevok draws power from his companions - until you've killed them you won't be able to finish off Sarevok (he also won't regenerate once the others are dead). There are cheesy ways you can easily win the combat, but I agree it's challenging if you don't know what's going to happen. Have fun finding out!
  • DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 823
    He should give a “villain speech” more-or-less telling you this, shortly into the fight.
  • Blackheart112Blackheart112 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2019
    I
  • Blackheart112Blackheart112 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks guys, appreciate the insight. SCS really does make this an interesting battle, lol.