Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Your favorite BG2 Party Banter / Conversation Lines!

GrimjackMVGrimjackMV Member Posts: 68
... What it says on the tin, share your favorite lines here!

Was playing a session today and cracked up out loud at this line >

Degardan: Edwin is a self-serving nerveless worm...

Degardan: As it happens, his prowess as a spellcaster consists of parlor tricks and balls under coconut shells. (Edit: Ouch!) ...

Degardan: Gods! This fictional world you live in must be a glorious place, Edwin...

Post edited by GrimjackMV on
sarevok57smyth25ThacoBellZaghoulgorgonzolatypo_tillyJuliusBorisov

Comments

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,399
    Sometimes I'm tempted to play a bard just so I can own the playhouse and see my own production of that play. The trouble is that I play efficiently and normally refuse to spam resting, which was apparently expected by the original developers, and the last time I played a bard, I was finished with the game long before the play sequence of events ever finished. So, I've never seen any version of Charname's production of the play. I think I'd have to deliberately spam rest somewhere over and over just to try to trigger all the timers.

smyth25gorgonzolatypo_tilly
  • _Nightfall__Nightfall_ Member Posts: 190
    Hahaha! :D :D Now I know why I think of Time Bandits every time I hear him speak.

“Now Benson, I'm going to have to turn you into a dog for a while.”
    “Oh, Benson... Dear Benson, you are so mercifully free of the ravages of intelligence.”
    “Oh, Benson! I feel the power of evil coursing through my veins, filling every corner of my being with the desire to do wrong! I feel so bad, Benson!”
    Or my favorite, his diatribe against the supreme being.
    “Look how He spends His time! Forty-three species of parrots! Nipples for men!” &...
    “Slugs! He created slugs. They can't hear! They can't speak! They can't operate machinery! I mean, are we not in the hands of a lunatic?”

Sorry, not exactly on topic.
    Thank you Sarevok! I can’t believe that I never connected the two. You absolutely made my day! :)

sarevok57Borektypo_tilly
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 2,825
    minsk, boo and the squirrels.
    for the fact that is am 100% convinced that the miniaturized giant space hamsters trows some stone to the squirrels, just to fool and please his pet ranger, and eats himself the tasty nuts
    :D

sarevok57typo_tilly
  • typo_tillytypo_tilly Member Posts: 5,686
    That singing Irenicus. :D Such a happy fellow. :)

Viconia: Minsc, that tattoo on your face. Does it have tribal significance or did some nursery's fingerpainting class assault you with the blue pastels?

Minsc: I do not like the tone of your voice, Dark Elf. The face I have is the face the ladies love! Boo loves Minsc's face, too! Don't you, Boo?

sarevok57gorgonzolaAerakarAndreaColombo
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 4,630
    Joan_Daro said:

Dorn: This insult cannot stand!
    CHARNAME: Shhh. This insult is very sensitive about having no legs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, gotta admit, that was hilarious

• typo_tillytypo_tilly Member Posts: 5,686
    I totally missed that one. It's great. :D

• Oswald81Oswald81 Member Posts: 53
    Jan is just made of awesome. Man that guy doesn't have any fear even when needling Keldorn, Anomen, Edwin, Minsc or Sarevok and I bet many more. That story he made about Keldorn's mother and a flesh golem was way cool or Ano the dung orc. He is the sole partymember I'm not considering changing due to that and well thives here plainly sucks.

sarevok57BorekThacoBellcrumb
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 9,562
    Jan + Minsc + Sarevok is pure gold.