Skip to content

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    edited January 2019
    Some of you may remember that I had a Fighter/Mage/Cleric running the game three months ago. I've been away from the game for so long that I completely forgot about the run, and failed to keep posting on its progress. Now that I've remembered it, I'll start posting on it once again.
    Wise_Grimwald
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    Dreadnought has finished the Menhir quest and the Dwarves of Dumathoin Quest. It took some time but there was never any real danger. Not surprisingly Baeloth wasn't there, but then he was killed in BG1. Looks like the difficult work is done in this area. :)
    Mantis37EnuhalStummvonBordwehrCrevsDaak
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    A couple of sad deaths there. :'( Dreadnought has reached chapter 9 in SoD so it won't be long before he has to face the Neothelid. The difference is that I have a party of fairly robust characters. One is a high level thief and one a fighter/thief. Perhaps I should drop one of them off to ensure that both of them don't lose both my thieves. It would have to be my dual-classed Shar-Teel as I am pretty sure that if I drop off Artemis Entreri he will leave never to come back. That's what seems to happen with Drizzt Saga NPCs. I could perhaps see if I can pick up Dorn as a temporary replacement whilst facing the Neothelid. I have decent 2-handed swords which he could use.
    EnuhalStummvonBordwehrMantis37Blackraven
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    Abjuration is overrated.

Have fun!!!
    BorcoBlackravenCrevsDaak