Skip to content

getting disconnection while setting up Multiplayer game SORTED OUT!!!

gergebgergeb Member Posts: 8
edited January 2019 in Multiplayer
Hi All

We need help I tried Hamachi Port Forwarding but still, we are getting Multiplayer session has been terminated WHILE TRAVELLING.

Thanks
Post edited by gergeb on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    I don't believe you need Hamachi and/or Port Forwarding for playing the Infinity Engine Enhanced Editions.
  • gergebgergeb Member Posts: 8
    but we tried first without Hamachi and port forwarding everybody connected easily but while travelling all people except host getting Multiplayer Session Terminated error
  • gergebgergeb Member Posts: 8
    omg finally I found the problem!! it is sooo funny!!!

https://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/baldur_gate_1_ee_crash_on_startup_solution

that startup issue was affecting the connection of the other players!!! I checked my GP preferences and it was AUTO!!! and for BG my laptop always was using Integrated GP!!! and it was making huge DELAY at the startup ( it was just getting stuck during the initial video sequences) and by the time other players were disconnecting or if the host is not me I was disconnecting!!! now I changed my GP preference from AUTO to NVIDIA and dadaaaa!!! so stupid but worked!!

thanks to me!!!

JuliusBorisovRAM021