Skip to content

Wall trap

Does anyone have a video of the wall trap in the asylum? I would like to see how it works, and a character running into it and mh... dieing?

Comments

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    If you have Hexxat in your party you can send her in, rest and repeat ad infinitum.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    You could also send any character in and just reload.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    The trap will kill anything that wanders into it, including enemies and neutral creatures. I find it rather annoying that it cannot be disarmed and that it completely blocks that hallway, but it could be worse I guess.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Tresset said:

The trap will kill anything that wanders into it, including enemies and neutral creatures. I find it rather annoying that it cannot be disarmed and that it completely blocks that hallway, but it could be worse I guess.

Hah! That trap just cost me about 8000xp last weekend when two Yuan-Ti and one Yuan-Ti mage decided to take the long way around due to my invisible cleric blocking their path. I can just picture their though process; "Wow, somethings preventing me from moving along this hallway. I guess I'd better try to bypass this deadly trap instead of casting True-Sight or even just having my buddy there swing his sword around ahead of us..."
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    I love that trap because it allows me to kill Imoen in a RP way.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    What a terrible way for Imoen to die! The moment she gets free from Irenicus' influence, she gets crushed by a trap.
  • KuronaKurona Member Posts: 881
    You know the saying: when life give you lemons, make some Soylent Green.