Skip to content

Issue with Sandrah Leaving at the end of Cloakwood Mines?

ga_jga_j Member Posts: 24
edited January 2019 in General Modding
Hi all,
Hoping I'm posting to the right spot on the forums - I'm playing the latest Baldur's Gate EET Explore the World and I've just finished Cloakwood Mines. When we flood the mines and return to the surface Sandrah gets super mad and leaves the party, followed by Imoen also being super mad but remaining. At first I thought I forgot to free the slaves but I didn't - the guy even thanks me for my heroics! I also tried just exiting the mines without flooding and the same thing happens as soon as I return to the surface - flooding or not. Help? :)

Edit: to clarify, when I say the latest version, I'm playing Version 1.0 Release Candidate 11.2

Comments

• UlbUlb Member Posts: 295
    While someone else might chime in and offer advice, you wont get support from Roxanne (the creator of Sandrah) here, try her own forums:

http://baldursextendedworld.com/Vanilla_Forums/categories/sandrah-saga
  • ga_jga_j Member Posts: 24
    Thank you!
  • KlasiantKlasiant Member Posts: 1
    Hey.

In fear of committing necromancy, I am having the exact same issue. I've been bending over backwards trying to keep the little fragile princess happy, and after cloakwood she suddenly calls me a horse and leaves.

Did you ever find a solution, Ga_J? Or does anyone know some technowizardry to force her back after she leaves?

I tried to go to those suggested forums, but I'm only getting ads for single elderly ladies 'in my area' when I try. While that is certainly always a welcome addition to any Baldur's Gate playthrough, it is hardly relevant to the issue at hand. :D
  • southfla79southfla79 Member Posts: 214
    It's been a while, but she leaves at various points in the game if her internal approval level isn't high enough.

There's a link to a walkthrough on her github https://github.com/PaulaMigrate/EETGuide/archive/master.zip. Found this in it:

Global("Sanpoints","GLOBAL") gives you (should be 47 or more)