Skip to content

I would like my games back.

SkeletalWishSkeletalWish Member Posts: 2
edited January 2019 in Technical Support
Hi... I have bought both Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate: Enhanced edition from the Google Play store. I didn't keep them on my phone however, because I only have like 7GB of space to work with. So, today I was scrolling through the play store when I noticed Neverwinter Nights and Baldur's Gate both have their $9.99 price tag back. The hell? I want the purchases back. If this does not get fixed, I will report to Google...

Comments

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    There is probably nothing Beamdog can do here, it is the responsibility of Google to keep track of purchased apps...and since Google usually does a very good job of that, are you certain that you are logged in with the same Google account as the one you used to purchase the applications before?
    TorgrimmerJuliusBorisovSkeletalWish
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    If you have a confirmation of your purchase, please send a message to Google. https://support.google.com/googleplay/
    TorgrimmerSkeletalWish
  • SkeletalWishSkeletalWish Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2019
    Oh Jesus! @Ammar you nailed it! I thought I checked my other linked account and it wasn't purchased earlier but it must not have switched accounts. I just checked though and yeah, that was it. I bought it on the wrong account! Its fine though cause its not like it really matters which one I bought it on, I just usually use my main account for all games. Sorry for this post! My fault. lol... *Update* It also corrected itself. Since the accounts are linked, its purchased on my main account now too so maybe I did buy it on my main one
    after all and it was just a glitch. Idk.
    Grond0JuliusBorisovDerpCity