Skip to content

Corrupted icons and buttons

zenekzenekzenekzenek Member Posts: 3
edited January 2019 in Troubleshooting
Hi,

I just installed BG:EE on my tablet (samsung galaxy tab 2 10", android 6.0) but cannot really play this game because in many places graphics is corrupted. For example, when you look at the attached screenshot you will see messed up icons on the bottom of the screen. Have anyone of you had a similar problem? If yes, then how did you resolve it? I have contacted the support with this issue but sadly I was ignored, hence posting here counting on your help.

Comments

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited January 2019
    Seems to be similar than this reported bug.

Edit: also i moved this to troubleshooting.
    JuliusBorisov
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @zenekzenek Please follow the tips from the above mentioned support.baldursgate.com ticket.

If it doesn't help, please create a new report there to hear from our QA directly.
    lolien
  • zenekzenekzenekzenek Member Posts: 3
    Thank you guys but none of the solutions proposed there worked (renaming lua file / reinstalling the game). Do you have by chance some other suggestions?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Try creating a new report at that site to hear additional suggestions from our QA (as that site is where our QA replies to users).
    lolien
  • zenekzenekzenekzenek Member Posts: 3
    And how I can get the refund? Also only via bug reporting system? Google refused me since I spent more than 48 hours with beamdog support.
    Refunds are regulated by Google. I recommended to report on the bug tracker so that you could get help from our QA.