Skip to content

[MOD] Gray Stone mod for Lefreut's Enhanced UI BG1:EE Style Mod

AxwindAxwind Member Posts: 28
Hello, everyone! Just finished my first mod for BG:EE. It's actually a mod of a mod, really, as I merely made some changes to Lefreut's excellent enhanced UI BG1:EE style mod, so all credit for his original mod goes to him. What I did was change the blue color of the stone interface to gray to more closely align with the original BG1 stone interface.

To install it, first you'll need to install Lefreut's Enhanced UI BG1EE Style mod, available here:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66226/mod-lefreuts-enhanced-ui-bg1ee-skin-for-bg1ee-bg1ee-sod-bg2ee-and-eet

Install it, then download the .7z file I've attached here (you'll need 7zip if you don't already have it, but it's freeware so you shouldn't have any problem getting it), unpack it, and then copy all the files into your override directory. Go ahead and overwrite the files when it asks you to, and you should be all set! I hope you guys like it!

Here are some screenshots to show how it looks:

Main Menu:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Game Menu:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Character Generation:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Import Character:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Graphics Options:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Load Game:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

In-Game:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Character Record:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Inventory:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Journal:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Mage Spells:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Priest Spells:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Shop Screens:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Chapters/Dreams:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
lefreutlolienGusinda

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    edited February 2019
    @Axwind This discussion was caught by the forum's spam filter. I have restored it and verified you so that this should not happen again.

I also just want to double check since this is based off of @lefreut's work that he is aware of it and approves.
    lolien
  • AxwindAxwind Member Posts: 28
    That's fine. It's something I did on my own but I made sure to mention that it was based on his UI so credit for that would go where it should, I didn't want anyone thinking I made the UI myself since I didn't, I just changed the color. I'll take it down if he wants, though, I don't want to cause any problems.
    lolien
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462

As long as it's clear that it's based on my mods, it's ok for me :)
    lolienZaghoulGusindaTresset
    Thanks, lefreut. I made sure to say it was based on yours in my initial post, didn't want people thinking I made it when I didn't. You did a great job with your UI mod, I really like it. The IWDEE one is good, too. Any chance of adding a background to the main screen for it like you did for your BG UI mods? That's really the only thing I can see that's missing, imho. Otherwise it's great, good work!
    lolien
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    Axwind wrote: »
    The IWDEE one is good, too. Any chance of adding a background to the main screen for it like you did for your BG UI mods? That's really the only thing I can see that's missing, imho. Otherwise it's great, good work!

I don't know what to use as a texture for the background.
    Something wintery, I would guess, that fits in with the rest of the UI.
  • CanzahCanzah Member Posts: 37
    So uh, where's the download?
  • CanzahCanzah Member Posts: 37
    If anyone still has this, can somebody please reupload it?
    dvdbangsrud
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    Is it just me or is there no mod to download? Shame.
  • babichandreybabichandrey Member Posts: 1
    @Axwind Is it possible to download this mod?