Skip to content

Anti-Dispel spells

Does anyone have a list of all the spells that can make one immune to dispel? Also, are they divided by ones which protect against targeted dispels only and ones which ones will work on seemingly untargeted dispel traps/effects?

My solo HoF dc cleric/mage thanks you.

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    5th level spell :Spell Immunity, but I dunno if theres a scroll available in IWD.Maybe you could CLUA Console a scroll?
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    Spell Immunity: Abjuration works for sure. Protection from Magic scroll should also work. I'm not positive about any of the other magic protection spells because I'm not certain that they protect against area spells like Dispel Magic/Remove Magic or if they only work against targeted spells like Spellthrust, Pierce Magic, Ruby Ray etc...
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    DJKajuru wrote: »
    5th level spell :Spell Immunity, but I dunno if theres a scroll available in IWD.Maybe you could CLUA Console a scroll?

There is only one Spell Immunity scroll in the game. It is in Trials of the Luremaster, in Castle Maluradek.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    I love how IWD handles scrolls.
  • AerichAerich Member Posts: 159
    I'm on the first level of Castle Maluradek anyway, so I'll wait for it. Thanks, folks.

It's ridiculous to me how there's seemingly only ONE spell in the game to protect against a game-changing 3rd level spell with no save to avoid effects.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.