Skip to content

Neera's quest without Neera

xizorxizor Member Posts: 89
I am currently going through SoD without Neera, but I wanted to do her quest. I had some problems triggering the potion-brewing rest, before I realized that giving Neera the last ingredient when she isn't in the party ends the quest incomplete.

So my question is: for the next part of the quest to trigger, does Neera need to be in my party when I enter Kanaglym for the first time? Or can I just clear it and come back with her later?
Post edited by xizor on

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Tagging @Ardanis here. ;)
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    neera needs to be in the party for the triggers to fire.
  • xizorxizor Member Posts: 89
    Oh, thanks. I already did that part.

I cleared Kanaglym without Neera, came back with her later and it worked.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Kanaglym can be entered as many times as you'd like. The quest will trigger if 1) Neera is in party at the moment, and 2) she was in party when completing the potion.
    JuliusBorisov
  • JLEJLE Member Posts: 58
    What if Neera was not in the party when completing the potion, but you chose to re-add her later? What, if anything, can be done (including using the Console or EEKeeper) to make her quest proceed?
  • xizorxizor Member Posts: 89
    JLE wrote: »
    What if Neera was not in the party when completing the potion, but you chose to re-add her later? What, if anything, can be done (including using the Console or EEKeeper) to make her quest proceed?

Yes, look here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/74340/neeras-sod-quest-not-completing
    JuliusBorisov
  • JLEJLE Member Posts: 58
    Thanks, that worked.
    JuliusBorisov
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited February 2019
    I thought that it was fixed in 2.5

Am I wrong or is it a new issue with Neera's quest? I remember not being able to solve it.