Skip to content

Who is the go-to weapons merchant in SoD?

GoidaGoida Member Posts: 118
Is there a weapons seller in SoD the party is likely to come back to more than once during the course of the adventure, an equivalent of Taerom Fuirium? And if not, just somebody closer to the middle of the quest rather than to the beginning? Also, this being a modders' forum, what is the name of his STO file? I want to do some patching across games but don't have the expansion installed right now.

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    At the coalition camp, you can find a genie merchant with some nice stuff. You'll need to spend a charge of the spectacle-what-so-ever, though.

There's a shorty (IDK if it is a gnome or a dwarf - probably a dwarf) who forges items. He can be found at the fort under siege, but IIRC he moves to the coalition camp after you solve that part of the plot.
  • GoidaGoida Member Posts: 118
    Thank you, but I need names.
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    edited February 2019
    Goida wrote: »
    Thank you, but I need names.

Edit:

You know what?

Google is your friend.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,351
    In chapter 7:
    Halbazzer Drin
    Kazzrem

Chapter 8
    Belegarm

Chapter 9
    Belegarm
    Jegg Hillcarver

Chapter 10
    Belegarm
    Waizahb
    Nazramu
    Jegg Hillcarver
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Goida, just to add to @StummvonBordwehr's excellent research, here are the store names:

Halbazzer Drin - bdsorcsc.sto (Sorcerous Sundries)
    Kazzeem the Calishite - bdkazzre.sto
    Belegarm - bdbelega.sto, bdbeleg2.sto, bdbeleg3.sto, bdbeleg4.sto (Quartermaster)
    Jegg Hillcarver - bdjegg01.sto, bdjegg02.sto
    Waizahb - bdwaizah.sto
    Nazramu - bdnazram.sto

Gus
  • GoidaGoida Member Posts: 118
    Very good, Stumm and Gus. That's just what I needed. I'm going to mention you in my mod's credits.