Skip to content

1.69 Features

Hi guys,

In 1.69 there were some very small but important features for DMs.

1) When you slotted items on the hotbar you were able to mass spawn them by holding SHIFT. This is currently possible from the creator. But not hotbar.

2) You also used to be able to select large groups of mobs and move them around etc by either holding SHIFT or CONTROL (Cant remember which one) and dragging a box over them like in RTS games.

As far as I can see these features are not present in EE. Am I doing something wrong or were they left out?

- Drake

Comments

• GM_ODAGM_ODA Member Posts: 177
    #2 works, use ctrl+ drag.
  • TemplarDrakeTemplarDrake Member Posts: 44
    GM_ODA said:

#2 works, use ctrl+ drag.

Nothing happens when I do that. I get an arrow as cursor but I don't see the usual yellow box.

- Drake
  • GM_ODAGM_ODA Member Posts: 177
    The visual of the 'old yellow box' is not there, but the creatures ARE selected and you can tell by the small blue circles that are visible at each selected PC's feet.
  • Carlo_OneCarlo_One Member Posts: 77
    This is the biggest difference I've seen so far in the DM client with NWN:EE. It threw me at first, too. Will be sure to mention that in an updated version of the DMFI 101 mod.

If there are any other differences people have noticed, it'd be helpful to hear about them.
  • BalanorBalanor Member Posts: 176
    I reported it 10 months ago and it was updated 3 months ago confirming it exists and the programmers were notified of it. I guess that's about it for now.

https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/36833
  • SherincallSherincall Member Posts: 387
    By the way, about the yellow bounding box - the feature got lost in migration to shaders, but all that stuff is getting replaced with the new renderer. I'll make sure it's taken care of with the new renderer.
  • Carlo_OneCarlo_One Member Posts: 77
    Oustanding, thanks!