Skip to content

Final fight with Seravok(sp?)

I have been wiped numerous times fighting the big S. Should I focus on just him and forget about the lackeys? When the fight starts something is cast on my characters. I don't know what it is but half my party is out I can't select them or do anything with them. Usually Khalid dies leaving Ajantis to tank him with very little backup. Alora stays available to snipe them but even she gets whacked. Even my main character gets screwed with where I can't launch spells. Is he silenced? Branwen is useless too as she is stopped and can't cast spells. Serevok and his buddies now have an easy task in defeating the party.

Thoughts, advice?

Comments

• XarlaxisXarlaxis Member Posts: 7
    Ah ha! I concentrated on Sarevok himself and was able to bring him down. His lackeys caused some problems but I didn't waiver from killing the big S. Victory be mine!!
    ronaldo
  • Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    Potions of Clarity should keep you in control of your party members. Add Potions of Invulnerability or Potions of Magic Shielding if you really want to make sure everyone is doing fine.
    You can counteract Silence either by casting Vocalize or by making your saves (the aforementioned PoI and PoMS help with that).
  • AaezilAaezil Member Posts: 178
    Potions and wands
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 950
    With a vanilla fighter i drink a lots of potion of heroisms, use the goblet from durlag and kiels helmet, also green amulet. I can 1v1 against Sarevok and kill him.
    StummvonBordwehr
  • DanacmDanacm Member Posts: 950
    Btw recharged durlags goblet is a single most cheesy powerful item if use on a fearless warrior. 20 stack of full heal instant.
    StummvonBordwehrArtona