Skip to content

G3: The Beaurin Legacy v2 Now Available

theacefestheacefes Member Posts: 85
The Beaurin Legacy by @jmaeq introduces an elven Enchanter/Thief and a hidden NPC to BGII:SoA and BGII:EE. Minyae Beaurin can be found outside of the Crooked Crane in the City Gates. The mod includes custom portraits, a friendship track, numerous banters and interjections, encounters and quest(s), voicing for both NPCs (However, Minyae is fully voiced), a romance with a Bioware NPC, player-initiated dialogues, and a custom friendship track theme. Version 2 features the first release of its Throne of Bhaal content, an alternative class (Enchanter) for Minyae, a romance conflict with Laufey's Edwin Romance Mod, an additional portrait, a new soundtrack, and various bug fixes.

Download
Project Page
Readme
Forum

megamike15CaszidyGusindaSharGuidesMyHandlolienRaduzielDawglicious

Comments

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579

I admittedly never heard of this mod, let alone tried it (yet), but I'm giving you a "like" just because she has one damn good-looking portrait! ;)

qi_mil_by_jmaeq-dcljuy7.png

Raduziel
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579

I installed the new update, but unfortunately I'm encountering a bug that occurs right after,
    killing the lich in the Crooked Crane and Minyae says "the tome isn't here"
    After that, she CONTINUOUSLY asks "What do you want?" and brings up her list of dialogue/action choices for my character. After I click off the list, it immediately comes back up again.

In fairness, I should acknowledge that,
    1. I DON'T have the most recent version of BG2:EE installed (I'm using version 1.3).
    2. I installed the mod in the midst of a playthrough (though before I had ever visited the City Gates).
    3. I have a bunch of other mods installed (though Minyae is the "topmost" mod).

Thanks for any help in advance.