Skip to content

[MOD] Lefreut's enhanced UI (for BG1EE, SoD, BG2EE and EET)

Comments

• lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited February 2019
    Thels wrote: »
    Here's an example picture:
    Which apparently I can no longer directly paste into my posts like I could before this annoying WYSIWYG forum update, and when I save it and manually attach it, it appears at the top of the post? :|

I can easily fix the fact that the last line is not entirely visible.

For the scrollbar issue when the height is too small. I can create an alternate scrollbar to bypass the issue for this particular case but it will not be possible to fix it for the dialog box so I don't know if it's worth.
    Adul wrote: »
    @lefreut I think I've found the issue.

For whatever reason, the game engine seems to crash when it loses focus (alt-tab) while there is any text on the screen using a font with a 1-point-tall font size, which is what I've used to set the height of the padding.

Changing the font size of the "onepixel" font in BGEE.LUA to 2 points seems to fix the issue. Using a slightly larger font size should mean that there is a small tradeoff in accuracy, e.g. that the size of the padding will not be quite as accurate as before, but honestly, I couldn't see any difference.

I don't get any crash when I alt-tab with a dialog open :| I can change the font size just to be safe but usually I like to reproduce bugs and not fix them blindly.
    Adul
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    With my old code (the one I had sent you) I had been getting it consistently in BG:EE v2.5.17.0, using the SoD UI. Not sure what other variables might affect the crash's occurrence, this issue has been a bit of a head-scratcher, for sure.
  • BubbBubb Member Posts: 998
    @Adul: If you want you can upload a .dmp of the crash, and I'll see if I can track down what is causing it via inspecting the assembly.
    AndreaColomboAdul
    edited February 2019
    @Bubb Thanks! I've uploaded all the crash dumps I got while I was testing the issue, I'll PM you the links.
    Bubb
  • BubbBubb Member Posts: 998
    edited February 2019
    @Adul: Thanks for PM'ing me the files. This crash is quite interesting:

The key thing to understand is that the game attempts to scale text to the correct size given the current screen height. When determining a font's pixel height, the game performs this calculation:
    (WINDOW_HEIGHT * font point) / SCREEN_HEIGHT

SCREEN_HEIGHT is not necessarily the most accurate name: this value is really the target height ratio the game wants to render at. When "Scale User Interface" is on, this value is locked at 768. When it is off, the engine will use the window's actual height if said height is at least 768.

The problem: If the above equation results in a value below 1, the engine truncates everything after the decimal point and returns 0 for the font's pixel size, which then causes a crash when the engine attempts to look up a corresponding font glyph.

With the smallest possible height ratio being 768, the absolute minimum window height that will not crash with a 1-point font is 768. A 2-point font can still crash the game if the window is 383 or less pixels high. A 3-point font will crash if the window height is <= 255... etc.

The solution? Err... don't make your window so small, or use bigger fonts? I'm not sure how the devs would fix this, other than forcing fonts to scale to being at least 1 pixel tall.

Edit: I forgot to mention: this crash happens in Infinity_GetContentHeight(); I don't believe it is a problem with the renderer. (it happens in the renderer as well)
    Adullefreut
    edited February 2019
    @Bubb Thank you for the information!

Just to clarify, in my case, I've only seen the mod crash whenever the game lost focus (even in cases where I didn't run Infinity_GetContentHeight() at the time). So I'm thinking the renderer crash might be dependent on both the font's pixel height and the game not having focus.
    @Momoritz can you post your weidu.log to see which components are installed?

You can try to launch the game from a cmd prompt and see if there are some errors when you open the character screen.
  • Kah131Kah131 Member Posts: 5
    MedianAura wrote: »
    I installed your mod and I encountered and issue when I went out of Irenicus Dungeon. It seem like some dialog don't scroll down properly making you lose part of the dialog.

I was wondering if it was a known issue or if there was something I could do to fix that. I will attach an image of the issue.

I have the same problem. Downloaded version 3.7 and the problem hasn't reoccurred yet.

https://github.com/r-e-d/LeUI/releases/tag/v3.7
  • MomoritzMomoritz Member Posts: 2
    lefreut wrote: »
    @Momoritz can you post your weidu.log to see which components are installed?

You can try to launch the game from a cmd prompt and see if there are some errors when you open the character screen.

Here it is:
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4005 // lefreut's BG2 Store Screen Tweaks -> Default Button Position: 2.6
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #3 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Disable item comparison feature: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #4 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Reverse +/- buttons position: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #11 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Left click on portrait to level up: 3.8
    Kah131 wrote: »
    I have the same problem. Downloaded version 3.7 and the problem hasn't reoccurred yet.

https://github.com/r-e-d/LeUI/releases/tag/v3.7

Unfortunately, I can't reproduce so I can't really try to find a bypass. And it's a bug in the engine, I don't have time anymore spending hours trying to find bypass to Beamdog bugs.
    Momoritz wrote: »
    Here it is:
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4005 // lefreut's BG2 Store Screen Tweaks -> Default Button Position: 2.6
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #3 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Disable item comparison feature: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #4 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Reverse +/- buttons position: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #5 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Single Click to Map Travel: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #11 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Left click on portrait to level up: 3.8

It's not the cause of your problem, but EEUITweaks must be installed after LeUI (and the latest version is v3.0). In this case, you don't need EEUITweaks as this component is already included in LeUI.

I don't see why it does not work for you :/ Does it happen with all characters or only Yoshimo? Did you try to launch the game from a cmd prompt to see if there are some errors?
  • ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211
    edited March 2019
    I am considering getting a new monitor for home-use, and was wondering, how the UI in your mod scales with e.g. 1440p and 4k resolutions? I would be very sad to have bought a new monitor and then have it not work properly with my favorite game.
    @Ardul it should works the same as the default UI. I don't have a 4k monitor so I can't test.
  • ArdulArdul Member Posts: 211
    @Ardul it should works the same as the default UI. I don't have a 4k monitor so I can't test.
    Well if you haven't had any issues reported, then it probably works fine. I searched Google about it but only old threads with issues turned up. It was unclear whether it was fixed, but since I now only want to use your UI mod I thought I would ask you.
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    I am using the BG1 stone skin version on a 4k monitor and it works fine.
    Ardul
  • VnavekulVnavekul Member Posts: 181
    @Ardul Works absolutely great on 1440p! The only thing: text is a bit small with the default settings, so I took it up one notch. Apparently, there's an engine bug right now that makes some parts of the text smaller. It just looks a bit ugly sometimes, but that's it. :)
    Ardul
  • Mr_SaltyMr_Salty Member Posts: 188
    is there a way to just have the quickloot bar setup as u have without the rest ?? i like it that the bar is not seen if there is nothing nearby instead of seeing full bar with empty buttons
    @Mr_Salty right now this tweak is not available as a standalone component.
    @lefreut Do any of your UI mods replace the standard fonts? I have some trouble with em dashes not showing up correctly, though this might happen at mod installation time and not in game.
    @Ammar Some of the texts may not use the same fonts as the default UI. But the fonts used are from the game. My mods don't replace the fonts.
    Did u updated this mod to work with SCS latest update ??? cause with the new Fine Tune Button
    it sits over the slider of difficulty wich is not supposed to be t3g9mtlp0dlc.jpg

this is how it should look like this iw0b61u4qq5c.jpg and this mg74rmbwczz6.jpg

if i use your mod with this all installed the fine tune button sits over the slider and also the other slider fonts goes to big and dissapears in the middle section of the option screen

@lefreut

@Mr_Salty which version of SCS did you use? I did not have time to test it but @DavidW has made an update in SCS32 RC10 that adds better compatibility with UI mods.
    @Mr_Salty which version of SCS did you use? I did not have time to test it but @DavidW has made an update in SCS32 RC10 that adds better compatibility with UI mods.

ok i was using the scs32 rc9 so with scs32 RC10 its fixed ???
    Mr_Salty wrote: »

Maybe.

I got errors when trying to install RC10 with the UI mod, with the error sounding like it is linked to the button (something about resizing bam). But I had some other mods installed, so it might be something else.

However, I was able to get it working with RC9 by using the UI edit mode (F11, once enabled) and dragging the fine-tune difficulty button to a better location. However, this broke other things (like showing Screenshots in the save/load menu), so I had to edit it in myself. You need to look for the "SCS_DIFFICULTY_BUTTON in the UI.menu file in your override. You can then control where it appears by editing the four numbers behind area.
    ok ima gonna try again installing this from scratch now in what order should i install this for the best succes ??? im using bg1npcmusic bg1npc lighting_pack wand case Dlc merger Bg1unfinished buisnis cdtweaks and stratagems lefruit ui i always install it in this order Dlc Merger > Bg1npc > Bg1npcmusic > Bg1ub > Wand case > Lighting Pack> Lefreut > CDTweaks > Stratagems

is this the best order u could do it or ?
  • AlonsoAlonso Member Posts: 806
    Thank you for your great mod, @lefreut. I have noticed some inconsistencies between the AC values in the Inventory and the Character Record. For some characters, the AC value in the right side of the Character Record is different than the value in the left side (which is the same as the value in the Inventory).

I attach a saved game as an example. In that game all the characters except Haer'Dalis have different AC values in the right and the left sides.
    Ammar wrote: »
    Mr_Salty wrote: »

Maybe.

I got errors when trying to install RC10 with the UI mod, with the error sounding like it is linked to the button (something about resizing bam). But I had some other mods installed, so it might be something else.

However, I was able to get it working with RC9 by using the UI edit mode (F11, once enabled) and dragging the fine-tune difficulty button to a better location. However, this broke other things (like showing Screenshots in the save/load menu), so I had to edit it in myself. You need to look for the "SCS_DIFFICULTY_BUTTON in the UI.menu file in your override. You can then control where it appears by editing the four numbers behind area.

@Ammar so how does this F11 thing work ? it does nothing for me....

@Alonso on the right it's only the dexterity modifier.
    @lefreut ok i managed to install scs32 RC10 no errors this time whatsoever, but i lost the fine tune of the SCS is there a way to get it back in there ??? without starting over with mod from scratch :dizzy:1s43yg4msfwu.jpg
    9hr45qqk6kdt.jpg

Weidu Bg1 Log
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    ~DLCMERGER/SETUP-DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.2
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #32 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #42 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #52 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #62 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #72 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 30 minutes real time minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #130 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #150 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #155 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Coran his "Murder in Baldur's Gate" portrait: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v24.0
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.0
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1060 // Breakable Iron Nonmagical Shields, Helms, and Armor: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior (plainab) (BETA): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3293 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist) Save-Name: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4170 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Don't Auto-Assign Advanced AI Scripting to Party: v8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3551 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict the maximum amount of damage in this range: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Improved NPC customisation and management: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v32 RC10
    ~WANDCASE/WANDCASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wand Case: v1.3