Skip to content

I've cleared the mines, my party is lvl 6. Now what?

I haven't been able to enter the city. What am I missing?
Please help?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Have you talked flooded the mines?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    for baldur's gate the city to be accessible you have to kill daveron in the cloakwood mines and then chapter 5 should start immediately

if you have mods installed, there could be a mod interrupting the sequence so its not happening correctly

this is also based off the fact that you are in the cloakwood mines and not nashkiel mines

if you just finished the nashkiel mines and started chapter 3, then you need to find the bandit camp

unfortunately you weren't all that clear on what mines you completed
  • Bobbo75Bobbo75 Member Posts: 3
    Very sorry, I cleared the naskeil mines. Ive been going through each area looking for any of the "black" and trying to uncover it all. I've just seemed to have run out of it. Except Durlugs tower. I think I'm in chapter 3?
  • jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    edited March 2019
    If you cleared the Nashkel mines, then there was an end foe. If you loot him and take a letter he was carrying, you should get an idea where to look for the next level foe. You are still some way to go before you can enter BG city.
    Spoiler:
    The end foe in Nashkel mines is Mulahey. For the next foe: Look for Tranzig at Feldepost's Inn in Beregost.
  • Bobbo75Bobbo75 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2019
    Thank you jastey, your direction helped immensely, alot too.
  • ElysianEchoesElysianEchoes Member Posts: 475
    If there are still living miners in the mine, is it really clear? ?