Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Unclickable region on Screen

There seems to be a small region in the upper right quadrant of the screen that is not clickable when UI scaling is turned on.

I noticed this when leveling up Imoen and I was trying to apply her thief skill points. I also noticed it when I was on the map and trying to click a door. I had to scroll the map such that the door was in a different spot before I could click it.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is there a solution other than turning off UI scaling?

Thank.

Comments

• ChroniclerChronicler Member Posts: 738
    I haven't experienced it myself but I've seen other people post about it. It's apparently an issue with some versions of Windows. There's some widget or some nonsense in that section of the screen that's locking up, so it thinks you're clicking on the widget.

Rebooting the computer apparently fixes the problem.