Skip to content

I can't receive confirmation mail

andeakerandeaker Member Posts: 11
edited March 2019 in Site Resources
My QQ mailbox (@qq.com), has repeatedly clicked to re-send confirmation mail, but can not receive, "Inbox","Recycle Bin" and "Spam Box" are not there.

Comments

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Hi, @andeaker . I have confirmed the email for you. If you have any question in the future, feel free to PM me or one of the moderators.
  • andeakerandeaker Member Posts: 11
    Hi, @andeaker . I have confirmed the email for you. If you have any question in the future, feel free to PM me or one of the moderators.

I suddenly received confirmation email today, but I have received 9 emails in an hour, and now it is increasing! Please stop sending mail, Please!Please!Please!
    edited April 2019
    pucc1gb7fm3o.png

The tenth e-mail... Because of jet lag (I'm in China), it seems that you can't see it in time. Maybe we can guess how many emails I will receive before the problem is solved. :)
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,723
    Seems like a problem with the mailbox.
    Seems like a problem with the mailbox.

Now it seems to be settled. I haven't received that mail for hours. Thank you. What time is it there now? Or should I say hello to you: Good morning? Ha-ha