Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

What is going with "What to do with parry?"?

There has been a long time no see what to do with parry. I think it would be important to be resolved right now because there are a lot of custom modules intended to level up to higher levels as you know parry isn't that powerfully in these high levels. I would like to invest in Parry with my future character. I think there is a lot of game mechanics to get better beyond parry (about balancingvpowers) and I think it wouldn't be resolved, but I would really like to see new balancing features. I would like to see also new base items and also new spells, skills, new functionalities for che characters .

Comments