Skip to content

Helmet of Dumathion did not import

Hey guys, I really wanted this helmet. I read that if you import your save from SoD with this helmet in your inventory, it would be found when you kill Tarnor in the sewers.

I killed Tarnor but that helmet did not drop.

Of note: I did not complete SoD, I just imported with that helmet being worn by my barbarian.

I am playing on iOS with a factory phone (no jailbreak).

Comments

• Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,055
    Can you go back to your savegame and move the helmet into your inventory before importing?
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    Can you go back to your savegame and move the helmet into your inventory before importing?

You mean instead of wearing it?
    Yes. I think I read somewhere that having the item equipped can cause issues. I do not know though. So I cannot give guarantees.
    Chronicler
    So, I reloaded my SoD save, unequipped the helm, imported THAT save into BGII, and same result.

I killed Tanor and no Helm of Dumathion.

Sucks. I chose dwarf over half orc only because of this item.
    Grond0
    That sucks indeed. I would tell you to cheat, but I have no idea if that is even possible on a phone.
  • GusindaGusinda Member Posts: 1,915
    @Klorox, if you are looking at consoling the item in, you can do it on the phone. Just have a look here to add console access. If you don't want the icon there all the time, just remove UI.MENU once you add the helm...

Gus
    Grond0StummvonBordwehr
    Gusinda wrote: »
    @Klorox, if you are looking at consoling the item in, you can do it on the phone. Just have a look here to add console access. If you don't want the icon there all the time, just remove UI.MENU once you add the helm...

Gus

This has my head spinning.
    @Klorox, hopefully in a good way...

Gus
    Gusinda wrote: »
    @Klorox, hopefully in a good way...

Gus

I honestly don’t get it.
  • kansasbarbariankansasbarbarian Member Posts: 206
    I like Helmet of Dumathoin but Helm of Balduran is better.
    Klorox
    I was going for A damage reduction themed character
    kansasbarbarian
  • kansasbarbariankansasbarbarian Member Posts: 206
    Too bad the cloak of the gargoyle don't import also with its dr
    @Klorox, I am unable to assist with installing the Console package on IOS (don't have a device to test), but if you have a look here, this thread may be able to inform you. If it is still hazy, maybe you could page @Luke93 who might be able to help out.

Gus
    JuliusBorisov