Skip to content

jmkarlssonjmkarlsson Member Posts: 30
Hi I have recently tried to log in on my beamdog client as it says i'm offline however all the rest of my internet is working. I must therefore ask if you have any problems on your end?

Comments

• ValfreyaValfreya Member Posts: 2
    I began having this same issue on Friday, April 12, 2019 and I am still unable to connect.

When I try to log in to the Beamdog client I get the following message:
    Unable to connect to Beamdog Servers. No previous sign in was detected. To use the Beamdog client offline, you must first sign in online.

I am online.
    I've been connecting to the server this way since March 2018.
    I am a Linux user.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    The last update to the Beamdog Client happened on March, 13 to use the urls to the new Beamdog store url.

What version do you both have? 2.1.11 should be the latest for all platforms.
  • ValfreyaValfreya Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    That worked. Thanks for the help!
  • TheteThete Member Posts: 2
    I'm having a real problem. I also had the 'offline' message but updated the client. Now it's happy that I'm on the internet but is not showing anything at all on the client. I can't access any of the games and it's really annoying.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @Thete

Can you please attempt the following:

1. When the Client is open, right mouse the blue gear icon in the bottom right corner,
    2. Click Open Log Folder,
    3. Go up one directory so it's in the Beamdog Client folder (you should see jsonCache and Cache, and GPUCache folder),
    4. Close the Client,
    5. Delete the jsonCache and Cache, and GPUCache folders, and the home-window-state file.
    6. Relaunch the Client.

And in case the Client window isn't visible at all, you would have a hard time to go click the blue gear icon, so the folder locations are (depending on your OS):

Mac OS: ~/Library/Application Support/Beamdog Client
    Windows: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Beamdog Client
    Linux (ubuntu): ~/.config/Beamdog Client (edited)