Skip to content

The LoB + SCS Solo Challenge vs Bhaal´s Cataclysm

Comments

• histamiinihistamiini Member Posts: 1,428
    edited April 2019
    Anadramatis is fixed in the latest SCS 32v10, and will use the Dragon Claw +4 weapon. Draconis will still use fists after hord of offensive spells including single casting of Energy Blades.
    semiticgoddessHarpagornisStummvonBordwehr
  • Mr_SaltyMr_Salty Member Posts: 188
    @histamiini @semiticgod any tips on Abazigal ? i can outlast his human form with no buffs and just a planetar... but when he turns dragon hes immune to my damage untill all my buffs are gone im using flail of ages 4 + cromfeyr also tried with black blade of disaster wich is considered +5 but i cannot damage him

what can i do here
    edited April 2019
    @Mr_Salty My C/M did some work with Harm against some enemies, so that's something to try. Of course Abazigal will have more AC since 2.5 so it will hit less often. But looking back,

-Have summons transform him and try to be out of sight.
    -3x Pierce Shield contingency after he transforms to take out spell protections and lower MR to 0.
    -Harm + Tenser's + Champion's Strength trigger should then give about 45% chance of insta ending the fight, -11 Thac0 vs -23 AC.

Btw if your Harm is capped at 150 hp with newest SCS like mine was, moving SPPR608.SPL and HARM.ITM out from override folder should change it back to original, reduce hp to 1.
    Mr_SaltyGrond0StummvonBordwehr
  • HarpagornisHarpagornis Member Posts: 1,658
    edited April 2019
    One of the most pleasing ways vs Abazigal:

1. Multiple Lower Resistances
    2. Greater Malison
    3. Feeblemind
    4. Happy punching

Should still work - hopefully! ;)

P.S. Or just Harm him down! :D
    Mr_SaltyhistamiinisemiticgoddessStummvonBordwehr
    histamiini wrote: »
    @Mr_Salty My C/M did some work with Harm against some enemies, so that's something to try. Of course Abazigal will have more AC since 2.5 so it will hit less often. But looking back,

-Have summons transform him and try to be out of sight.
    -3x Pierce Shield contingency after he transforms to take out spell protections and lower MR to 0.
    -Harm + Tenser's + Champion's Strength trigger should then give about 45% chance of insta ending the fight, -11 Thac0 vs -23 AC.

Btw if your Harm is capped at 150 hp with newest SCS like mine was, moving SPPR608.SPL and HARM.ITM out from override folder should change it back to original, reduce hp to 1.

Great info on that Harm! nice catch there :dizzy:
    One of the most pleasing ways vs Abazigal:

1. Multiple Lower Resistances
    2. Greater Malison
    3. Feeblemind
    4. Happy punching

Should still work - hopefully! ;)

P.S. Or just Harm him down! :D

ill Try this one out and get back to u guys ! haha
  • DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 823

That’s probably ok, but the safer way to disable SCS spell tweaks you don’t want is by switching them off in stratagems.ini before installing the ‘initialise’ component.

histamiiniGrond0HarpagornisStummvonBordwehr
    edited April 2019
    Journey of Gaia the Human Beastmaster [nR]

Nickname: Miss 100% ;)

As i am too lazy to write long texts i will try to keep everything short and on the point. Well. Most of the time! :D

Here we go:

- Summoned a Pixie Dragon so the HP jumped to whopping 36
    - Left Candlekeep with 250 XP only skipping the rat quest
    - Oneshotted Imoen and grabbed her stuff
    - Peaced up Marl (900 XP) and took up Algernons Cloak (-4 Reputation). Not to forget: The Wiki is wrong stating that Rangers will get fallen when dropping below 8 reputation – 7 is still save while 6 is not
    - Charmed Wolf + Fairy Dragon + 20 Arrows made short work of Shoal (5000 XP)
    - With level 3 in the pocket it was time for some more quests
    - Traveled south of Beregost and charmed one Ogrillon. Took down the other and grabbed the letter, rested and charmed one Hobgoblin in the west. After several minutes the one with the stealth boots dropped so we grabbed them and moved on. No one will see us now – hopefully.
    - We returned the letter for 300 XP and Ring of Protection +1 before deciding to prepare for the Basilisks
    - Without any PfP Gaia first charmed the neutral Greater Basilisk near Mutamin who instantly killed the lesser one and shortly after Mutamin while the Fairy Dragon played a wonderful decoy thanks to being immune to petrification. With her new friend the whole map was turned to stone including Kirians party who dropped their items like normal after dying some time later. At the end the charmed Basilisk was feeded to Korax pushing Gaia right to level 6
    - Before heading north to Ulgoths Beard Gaia stopped at the FAI selling the Evermemory Ring and boosting her reputation to 11 at the temple (750 gold). Special Note: Jaheira can no longer be charmed to get her invisiblity potion
    - Took down Sonner, grabbed the bowl and returned it to Tenya (2500 XP)
    - Traveled north to Ulgoths Beard where Dushai was waiting for us. Surprisingly it took Gaia only four tries before the little Gnome was buried outside the village to get his Ring of Free Action
    - After getting that precious loot it was time again to push reputation at the FAI back to 11 (750 gold) before starting a whole bunch of reputation quests
    - First Gaia helped Joia getting back her ring by charming the Hobgoblin Thief and feeding him to his four friends around – which still took over five minutes → Reputation: 12
    - Trying to help Brun Gaia stealthed into the Ankheg Cave planning to restealth after getting his son. But this time bad luck hit her and the stealth failed. Even though the summoned Fairy Dragonn was trying to decoy the Ankhegs managed to land three hits bringing Gaia down to 23 HP. The second restealth worked and after getting out again an old advice struck her: Always take a invisbility potion with you. Gaia took back the dead body to Brun for another 1500 XP → Reputation 13
    - Quickly helped Firebead and returned the family amulet to Mister Colquetle for 500 XP → Reputation 15. Not to forget: Took down Neera for the gem bag
    - Next target was Melicamp. Charmed the Wolf and feeded him to a nearby Ghoul before heading back to High Hedge where another charm landed on a Black Bear who helped taking down a Skeleton for the needed skull. Back to Melicamp Thalantyr managed to transform his student back to life – 2000 XP → Reputation 16
    - Traveling south Gaia charmed Bassilus out of stealth who called in a Skeleton Warrior and Aerial Servant to take down Zargal and friends in the west. Afterwards the mad Cleric was feeded to his own summons – thats another 1000 XP and 5000 gold in the pocket
    - Even more to the south Gaia met Drizzt or to be more precise: Lots of Gnolls who were activated attacking Drizzt without getting into vision. This time Drizzt´s script randomly activated him so at the end he managed to kill four Gnolls before going down after around twenty minutes. With a fine collection of items Gaia moved on
    - In the very south Gaia met Drienne and helped retrieving her cat for 200 XP → Reputation: 17. Shortly after she met a poor Dryad and let the two evil villains fighting each other by charming Krumm who was feeded to a Dire Wolf and Gnoll. The reward: 500 XP and a Club +1 → Reputation: 18
    - Traveling to the northwest Brage was convinced to follow back to Nahskel while also donating 1000 XP → Reputation: 19
    - The last reputation step was the easiest by just talking to Oublek in Nahskel to make sure Gaia is no Bountyhunter → Reputation: 20
    - After selling a lot of stuff – including Drizzt´s gear – gold jumped up to 39.924. Time to use the high reputation for some shopping soon

End of Session I

Gaia Level 6 Beastmaster
    48355 XP
    STR: 18/82
    DEX: 18
    CON: 18
    INT: 10
    WIS: 18
    CHA: 18

++ Clubs
    ++ Quarterstaff
    ++ Longbow

P.S. I still get black screens when trying to take a screenshot – something changed with 2.5?
    histamiiniStummvonBordwehrAerakar
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Harpagornis: Are you using Windows+Print Screen to take screenshots? That produces black pictures for me, but just using Print Screen gives me accurate PNG files in the Screenshots folder in the BG folder in Documents.

Jaheira can be charmed; she only has 30% resistance due to being a half-elf. The "unaffected by effects of Algernon's Cloak" message is only a 30% chance.
    StummvonBordwehrhistamiini
    edited April 2019
    Neither button works when taking a screenshot @semiticgod... :(

Jaheira only 30% resistance? I tried it dozens of times - must be really bad luck! :D
    I too rolled another nR character, this time I'll be taking easy as it comes before BG2 with Triss, Fighter/Illusionist. WoF's for Sarevok, Detonators for Crusader Attacks, and Martyr's Morningstar should smash Bel into pieces. For a balance also added the saving throw fix in the mix.

a6a2316opqdn.png

** Scimitars
    ** Two-Weapon Style

WeiDu.log:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v32 RC9
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v32 RC9
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.0
    ~LOB_SAVE_FIX/LOB_SAVE_FIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // improve saving throws of all non-joinable creatures
    HarpagornisAerakar
    Well. No. This cannot be...

After ending Session I my wife decided to "quickly" get the "pretty" helmet from Neira while also using this "sweet little" Fairy Dragon for some action. And - yeah - she got the action she wanted faster than she expected.

Why? Cause she "somehow" managed to give Neira the opportunity to land Unholy Blight which instantly killed the Fairy Dragon which instantly killed Gaia. Boom - end of the story.

Time to move into the cellar and cry... :'(

Okay, lets get back to Fey and DESTROY EVERYTHING! >:)
    StummvonBordwehrhistamiiniGrond0
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Those clerical blights and smites can be a real pain - neutral characters are a better bet than usual in this challenge (if the class allows them of course).
    StummvonBordwehr
    edited April 2019
    @histamiini this EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.0 where u get this i tried googling it but i cant find it

Edit: forgot to ask what i wanted to ask....so finaly defeated Abazigul thnx to u guys !! but now im stuck at Sendai.... with the statues how do u guys beat her with cleric mage???
    StummvonBordwehr
    @Mr_Salty: @histamiini has been able to use the Pocket Plane to defeat the drow across several rest periods. Kill one Sendai clone with whatever spells you prefer (note that Firestorm bypasses magic resistance and is a good anti-drow tool), then go invisible with a Potion of Invisibility or Staff of the Magi if you have it, then use the Pocket Plane spell once combat ends. The drow cannot see through invisibility, so you should be able to teleport to the Pocket Plane if you use the spell when the drow are no longer fighting you.

Time Stop and mind flayer form are probably the fastest way to deal with most of the clones. Just make sure you escape to the Pocket Plane one last time before you kill the final clone, because you won't be able to avoid combat after the real Sendai appears, since she arrives with a Fallen Deva that will be able to see through invisibility. You'll want to be well-buffed and high on spells when you kill the final clone so that you'll be prepared for the real Sendai.
    StummvonBordwehrMr_Saltyhistamiini
    semiticgod wrote: »
    @Mr_Salty: @histamiini has been able to use the Pocket Plane to defeat the drow across several rest periods. Kill one Sendai clone with whatever spells you prefer (note that Firestorm bypasses magic resistance and is a good anti-drow tool), then go invisible with a Potion of Invisibility or Staff of the Magi if you have it, then use the Pocket Plane spell once combat ends. The drow cannot see through invisibility, so you should be able to teleport to the Pocket Plane if you use the spell when the drow are no longer fighting you.

Time Stop and mind flayer form are probably the fastest way to deal with most of the clones. Just make sure you escape to the Pocket Plane one last time before you kill the final clone, because you won't be able to avoid combat after the real Sendai appears, since she arrives with a Fallen Deva that will be able to see through invisibility. You'll want to be well-buffed and high on spells when you kill the final clone so that you'll be prepared for the real Sendai.

wow this actualy stunned me, this makes it at cakewalk to beat the clones havent tried it fully yet just tested it but wow wow wow thats a big cheese lol ill do this tomorrow when im recording hahaha thanks ! keep learning the good stuff!

@Mr_Salty: Bear in mind that Ascension dragons are immune to INT drain, as are most or all of the enemies at the final battle. The Enchanted Weapon spell can let you hit critters immune to +2 weapons and below (mind flayer attacks strike as +2), and the Better Enchanted Weapon mod will let it scale up to +5, enough to affect targets like Melissan and the Ravager (though Melissan might be immune to INT drain anyway, and Time Stop won't work on her at all). For everything else, INT drain is a pretty reliable kill option.
    histamiiniMr_Salty
    semiticgod wrote: »
    @Mr_Salty: Bear in mind that Ascension dragons are immune to INT drain, as are most or all of the enemies at the final battle. The Enchanted Weapon spell can let you hit critters immune to +2 weapons and below (mind flayer attacks strike as +2), and the Better Enchanted Weapon mod will let it scale up to +5, enough to affect targets like Melissan and the Ravager (though Melissan might be immune to INT drain anyway, and Time Stop won't work on her at all). For everything else, INT drain is a pretty reliable kill option.

not realy into mods that make stuff easier haha i did use a mod that makes free action not interupting haste spells tho hahaha

if u see anything in the weidu log that u would change let me know im curious haha
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #170 // Unique Icons: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1225 // Adjust Cromwell's Forging Time -> Instant forging (original BG2 default): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1230 // Allow Cespenar to Use Cromwell Recipes: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3293 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist) Save-Name: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3551 // Increase the power of Cure Wounds and Cause Wounds spells to the level found in 3rd Edition D&D -> Spells heal or inflict the maximum amount of damage in this range: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Improved NPC customisation and management: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4150 // Allow the Cowled Wizards to detect spellcasting in most indoor, above-ground areas in Athkatla: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4240 // Treat mages' and priests' High-Level Abilities as innate abilities rather than memorisable spells (each may be taken only once): v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6500 // Improved golems: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6510 // Improved fiends and celestials: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6520 // Smarter genies: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6540 // Smarter dragons: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6550 // Smarter beholders: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6560 // Smarter mind flayers: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6570 // Smarter githyanki: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6580 // Improved Vampires: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6590 // Smarter Throne of Bhaal final villain: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8000 // Make the starting dungeon slightly harder: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8010 // Improved Shade Lord: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8020 // Spellcasting Demiliches: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8040 // Tie difficulty of level-dependent monster groupings to the difficulty slider: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8050 // Improved Random Encounters: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8060 // Improved de'Arnise Keep ("Tactics Remix"): v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8070 // Improved Unseeing Eye: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8080 // Improved Bodhi (Tactics Remix): v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8090 // Party's items are taken from them in Spellhold: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8100 // Improved battle with Irenicus in Spellhold: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8110 // Improved Sahuagin: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8120 // Improved Beholder hive (adapted from Quest Pack): v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8140 // Slightly Improved Drow: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8150 // Slightly Improved Watcher's Keep: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8160 // Improved Fire Giant temple: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8170 // Enhanced Sendai's Enclave: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8180 // Improved Abazigal's Lair: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #8190 // Improved Minor Encounters: v32 RC10
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #11 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Left click on portrait to level up: 3.8
    ~WANDCASE/WANDCASE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Wand Case: v1.3
    ~LIGHTINGPACK/SETUP-LIGHTINGPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Shader script files for lighting control -> Greatly increased contrast, brightness and gamma: v2.4
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow Armor Plus One Protection Item (Angel): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2357 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Install options one and two (everyone can multiclass anything): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v8
    ~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #10 // PnP Free Action: v2
    ~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #50 // Update spell and item descriptions: v2
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~UNIVERSALARCHERKIT/UNIVERSALARCHERKIT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Universal Archer Kit: 1.0
    ~BAGFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // BagFix: 0.3
    edited April 2019
    @Mr_Salty The autoroller is part of EEUITweaks https://github.com/r-e-d/EEUITweaks/releases

Another easy method of beating Sendai final battle for mage is to spam Wand of Cloudkill and insta invisibility from the Staff of Magi. There's four of them in the game although even two should cover everybody. It's funny when about 20 drows are running mad like ants when you piss in their nest, but can't escape their doom.
    StummvonBordwehr
    edited April 2019
    @Mr_Salty The autoroller is part of EEUITweaks https://github.com/r-e-d/EEUITweaks/releases

Another easy method of beating Sendai final battle for mage is to spam Wand of Cloudkill and insta invisibility from the Staff of Magi. There's four of them in the game although even two should cover everybody. It's funny when about 20 drows are running mad like ants when you piss in their nest, but can't escape their doom.

@histamiini
    4 ? i only count 3 Mekra lair irenicus prison and crooked crane inn lich where is this 4th one ?
    edited April 2019
    @Mr_Salty There's one of about everything in ToB Neera's guestline market, including one Wand of Cloudkill, Wand of Wonder, Wand of Polymorph, Rod of Resurrection etc.

Triss got things going.

Arrows and Pseudo Dragon killed Imoen, Montaron and Xzar. Picked up Diamond, Ring +1 and Wizard's Ring. In Beregost sniped Neera for the Gem Bag, and picked up the WoL and Invisibility Potion from the Travenhurst manor. Then convinced Marl and Pseudo Dragon nibbled Algernon for the cloak. Then listened Drizzt getting sliced and picked up his knifes. From Nashkel picked up Ankheg Plate and another Invisibility Potion from the manor, also bothered Noober. From Carnival picked the colorful potions, but couldn't yet open the chests for the other potions. Pseudo Dragon and arrows combo then killed Vitiare. From High Hedge bought Potion Case and 3x Invisibility scrolls.

Moving to northwards to Ankheg territory I was waylayed by bunch of bandits, and had to spend one Invisibility potion to escape. Leveled up giving Tanya her bowl back. Decided on early visit with Mulahey. Spent the other Invisibility Scroll on getting to him, topping up my 40 hp with four Healing Potions everytime I got hit by a trap. Mulahey took my word, and the cloak charmed him after the first rest. Looted the chest and used my other Invisibility Scroll before feeding Mulahey for the Kobbos. After right click looting his body, casually escaped and got another level up to 2/2. Still 5k xp to get before free invisibility. 1000 xp from Albert, 1000 xp form Brage. Getting the Stone Giant Strength Potion, I could now loot the two chests in Carnival, netting one of Invulnerability, Heroism, Invisibility, Fire Resistance and Healing Potions each. Then Pseudo Dragon easily killed Shoal for 5k xp, double level up, * in Flails, and 2nd level mage spells.

nwhzvvimej2k.png
    opnrplx6bycf.png
    lhwhzh96x5nn.png
    n47p9xq8stfs.png

Now that I got free invisibility, charmed Minsc could casually hack Nimbul. Tranzig can be beaten the same way as Davaeorn, attacking with charmed Traveler before he could start the dialogue, smacked him unconsious and me giving then the finishing blow. This took 40 minutes, so maybe get some thug from the bar next time. After @Grond0 reminded me that I could get to the camp as neutral, Raiken escorted me in there. Much easier and safer that way. Looted the camp as I could.

41tqjoa58pxb.png
    lydmm08xlivj.png

Raemon can be quick charmed behind the pillar, took two tries. Excorted him to the bush, and looted the tent casually. Found one Hobgoblin Elite who killed Raemon. Then Black Bear killed charmed Hakt for the Longbow +3, and Venkt for couple spell scrolls. After this Taurgosz surprised me after my first charm failed, and the camp turned hostile. Went invisible and rested. Second charm got him and he got killed. Going pretty smoothly, only scare being the Bandit Waylay. Getting out of the camp I spent another Invisibility Potion to escape Molkar Waylay. Next up Cloakwood.

legea65z5zug.png
    gx9obiavsjio.png
    cya97brpldzo.png
    pq3l6762ay6d.png
    ud7lpfc742pf.png
    StummvonBordwehrGrond0Harpagornis
    edited April 2019
    @histamiini Neera's Quest line means i am having her in my party ?

anyway im stuck now at the Ravager guys ! what tips can u guys give me on him as cleric mage tried timestop that did not work according the site i should just stack pierce magic and pummel him to death but that didnt work either tried death fog to remove all the blades wich did not work and flame related aoe spells did not work either

any tips welcome :smile:

(Also killing imoen is impossible aswell for me something is protecting the npc's ? have no idea what mod that does )

Edit: how can they be neutral to u inside that tent ? when i enter that tent everyone goes red within 1 second wether i go invisible or sanctuary does not matter...
    StummvonBordwehr
    edited April 2019
    @Mr_Salty Well you only need to take her to short stroll outside the Pocket Plane to start the guestline, then you can dump her.

Can't test it now because I deleted my BG2 install, but you can use the previous 3x Pierce Shield contingency, Harm + Tenser's + Champion's Strength trigger against the Ravager too.

If Raemon doesn't see you they shouldn't turn hostile.
    Mr_SaltyStummvonBordwehrHarpagornis
    @Mr_Salty: For Raemon, you have to charm him with Algernon's Cloak from stealth/Invisibility/Sanctuary. If the attempt fails, run outside (you can position yourself directly on the area transition so you can escape immediately) and you can try again. If it succeeds, he won't give the dialog that turns everyone hostile, and you can lead him out of the tent by ordering him to attack you and then leaving. Once he's out, you can feed him to Tazok.

You'll have to feed Taurgosz to Tazok first, though, or else Taurgosz will give a similar dialog that also turns everyone hostile.
    Mr_SaltyHarpagornisStummvonBordwehr
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    @Mr_Salty Well you only need to take her to short stroll outside the Pocket Plane to start the guestline, then you can dump her.

That does though still get slightly away from the title of the challenge ...
    HarpagornisMr_Salty
    Grond0 wrote: »

That does though still get slightly away from the title of the challenge ...

yea so i am not gonna do that otherwise i could also get thieves in my party to open the locks and steal and resell for tons of money haha so i will not use it
    Harpagornis
    i checked the mod pages and such to find the reason behind why my imoen does not die, or Caelar they just stick to 1 hp the only thing that i found is (Make party members less likely to die irreversibly
    BGEE, BG2EE, EET, BG2, BGT, Tutu

This component tries to prevent "chunking", the annoying permanent death of your character when you're reduced below -10 hp. Characters who get reduced to 0 hp or below just die in the usual fashion and can be resurrected. It isn't possible to prevent quite all forms of chunking (massive damage from fire, in particular, still seems to cause chunking fairly reliably), but this component should make it a rarer occurrence. This may be useful in the later stages of the game, when melee opponents often do 30-40 hp damage per blow - that 10 hp safety margin starts to feel slender.)

this does not prevent dying, i realy want to make them able to die as u guys have that aswell and i would like to run the same stuff and reinstalling the whole thing takes quite a long time :neutral:
    @histamiini @semiticgod

ok i am at Amelyssan i see videos on youtube where the people have layed traps and such.... but when i start chapter 10 Amelyssan is right in my face and attacking... how u guys deal with this last boss
    @Mr_Salty: Do you have Ascension installed? If so, she should not attack at first; the first group of enemies should be Irenicus, Bodhi, and two Fallen Solars as well as Imoen in Slayer form. Only after you activate all the energy pools and kill those demons will Melissan arrive, and even then, she'll escape and only return after you've killed one of the Five.

Without Ascension, Melissan will appear immediately, attacking alongside Slayer Shadows and so forth. When she gets sufficiently wounded, she will retreat into the main pillar and you have to activate the energy pools one by one in order to get her out, thus fighting her a total of four times before she finally goes down. Unlike in Ascension, those pools won't rest the party when activated, so if you're playing without Ascension, you may need to Wish-rest in between fights.
    StummvonBordwehrhistamiini